Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drop it or no?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somethings bugggin me bout the ex even though were just fwbs now. It's gnawing at my mind like an unsolved mystery. Cold case shiit here.

So. Just ****ing around with her on the phone the subject of weed popped up. I jokingly asked who is your guy, as in dealer. Now, when we were together I asked her this same exact question and she fuucking stammered...very unlike her. I could tell she was hiding something. I followed up with not too probing questions like has he been in the house....yes. Never asked if they ****ed though. She told me his name back then but I forgot.....kinda dropped the whole thing back then.

Tonight she stammered a fuuckingain!! There's two ways I can go about this. I'm just wanting to get to the bottom of if she actually did fuuck him when we were together. After snooping her fb the other week I saw mention of a guy who was a bootycall way before me....remembered his name this time. Maybe its this fella. I could pressure her to give up the dealers name....if they match, and I'm satisfied she's not lying, I probably have my man. Then I could ask her a series of questions that would probably reveal the truth. She's a horrible liar when she does lie.

Or, drop it. What does it matter right? But damn sometimes I wanna look behind the black curtain.....

I just hate recognizing inconsistencies after the fact and thinking I was manipulated.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who're you, Sherlock Holmes? Detective work is a waste of time. If it's really bugging you, drop it - and her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Then I could ask her a series of questions that would probably reveal the truth. She's a horrible liar when she does lie.
Why bother? It's pretty obvious that she fvcked him for free weed (perhaps other things too). Women who are into drugs do this all the time.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Disgustipated,
Yeah bonking for your dealer is part of the culture,he is not a threat of course,but neither is she anything other than a Plate!