Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Driving Drunk

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you all do it at all? A lot of my friends will drink at parties, and then drive immediately afterwards. I never was the greatest driver, and I just don’t think I could do that, honestly. I’d end up wrecking and ending my life. I mean, are any of you guys capable of actually doing this?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was driving while drunk while in USA, repeatedly. Never got caught. Then in Russia I was driving drunk also repeatedly for about 6 years, then I got caught and got 1.5 year suspension plus a fine, which wasn't much, like 500 bucks or something. Now if I do it again, it is going to be criminal, not only license suspencion, but prison time, up to 3 years, because I'm a repeat offender. Don't get a DUI conviction, because it's not cool, especially in USA, it's a big nasty mark on my permanent record. Plus there is a chance you could kill someone and get a real prison sentance. Drunks are lucky bastards, usually don't get injured when wrecking, but someone always dies because of a drunk. Make it a rule for yourself to get a taxi to and from party.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drive if I am buzzed as that would indicate my driving is altered and not safe. I air on the side of caution. Best to take Uber and not endanger people's lives.
Also, watch out for driving when sleepy. That is just as dangerous.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Do you all do it at all? A lot of my friends will drink at parties, and then drive immediately afterwards. I never was the greatest driver, and I just don’t think I could do that, honestly. I’d end up wrecking and ending my life. I mean, are any of you guys capable of actually doing this?
I used to do it all the time. I
Sometimes I'd have to close one eye and focus on thw white line and I'd be fine.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Uber.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a wuss
Lol you've been trolling my posts, hoping to antagonize me enough to catch my attention and engage me.

What, exactly, would you like?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you've been trolling my posts, hoping to antagonize me enough to catch my attention and engage me.

What, exactly, would you like?
I haven't been trolling anything young lady.

A

AJ84

My mom’s co-worker lost her 4yr old son when a drunk driver veered off the road and onto her front lawn where her son was playing. Died two days later in hospital. Anyone ever go to the funeral of a child killed by a drunk driver?

Taxi, public transit, Uber, designated driver, your two feet and a heartbeat - there is zero reason to choose to drive drunk, and it’s certainly not anything to brag about.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
My mom’s co-worker lost her 4yr old son when a drunk driver veered off the road and onto her front lawn where her son was playing. Died two days later in hospital. Anyone ever go to the funeral of a child killed by a drunk driver?

Taxi, public transit, Uber, designated driver, your two feet and a heartbeat - there is zero reason to choose to drive drunk, and it’s certainly not anything to brag about.
I'm a safe drunk driver. Never been in an accident with another person before while drunk.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a few times when I was young. Always felt really stupid (and lucky) the next day. These days I don't have a car, so it's not an issue. A good friend of mine died driving drunk years ago - he did it all the time.

Even if the Uber or taxi costs $5,000, it's still cheaper than getting busted, or worse, getting into an accident. It's just a really stupid thing to do and it's like Russian roulette. (Not sure what they call it in Russia, @backseatjuan.)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do it all the time, but that was when I was going to a bar that was a block and a half from my house. It was safer to drive drunk than to walk home because it was a bad neighbourhood.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I used to do it all the time. I
Sometimes I'd have to close one eye and focus on thw white line and I'd be fine.
If you get down to the one eye/white line trick, you’re so far gone you shouldn’t be behind the wheel…
Personal experience

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hit head on by a drunk driver, who then tried to run. My vehicle was so badly damaged, the place it was towed to assumed it was a fatal accident. Luckily, I only had minor injuries.

If you drive drunk, to me, you are one of the most worthless people in the world. Especially in this day with Uber, Lyft, friends, taxis, public transit, walking, ect.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Been hit head on by a drunk driver, who then tried to run. My vehicle was so badly damaged, the place it was towed to assumed it was a fatal accident. Luckily, I only had minor injuries.

If you drive drunk, to me, you are one of the most worthless people in the world. Especially in this day with Uber, Lyft, friends, taxis, public transit, walking, ect.
That's a bit abrasive and barbaric fren. I havent drive drunk for over a year.