Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
You can be rough, tough and have strong-hands but still have soft skin.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I wouldn't mess with those european/scandinavian. most are giant vikings that will split your skull in twoOriginally posted by Kineti[C]harm
The fact that The US is so far behind when it comes to trends, fashion and such things makes the image of a western man nothing like an american but more like a european/scandinavian.
still in each of these cultures women are the submissive ones. And the men do not beautify themselves to get other females.Originally posted by Walk this Way
In a number of Asian countries (India, and nations in southeast Asia), it is completely okay for men to wear bright colors, earrings and other jewelry, and grow their hair longer, as well as even use some body paint (many Hindus will paint their foreheads with religious symbols).
As an Indian myself, I had eight years of training in Indian Dance in the United States, something VERY FEW Asian men have the guts to pursue. A large number of Asian men in their native countries though are encouraged to learn classical dance, where they wear bright costumes, lipstick, and face powder that women in this country use. Paintings of Indian men in these cultures don't have the idealistic, testosterone-injected tone. In fact, many are portrayed in curvy, sensual styles.
When I visited Singapore some time ago, I found that men frequently applied some form of makeup and wore jewelry, and were often more open to other men than we are in the United States and Western Europe.
The same applies to women. In Africa, a "beautiful" woman is not necessarily slim and curvy but voluminous and robust. Even I find that difficult to imagine, but until globalization imposed new standards on the physical appearance of Africans, this was the case.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
flys make me sick, but I'm not threatened by them. I swat them dead.Originally posted by xblitz44x
Jesus, this is getting ridiculous. We're evolving. That's all. There is no male/female war going on. People are still having just as much sex as ever. Men still like women, women still like men. If you really weren't threatened by a 'feminine male' or whatever you call it, then you'd have no spite towards them and would just let them do their thing.
If you have bloody chapped hands but refuse to treat them because your ego feels threatened, you've got some issues there. It's just soft skin. Masculinity is not so superficial. It's the essence of who he is. Vin Diesel could use lotion, wax his eye brows, and tan and he'd still be a masculine icon, while Justin Timberlake can never touch a lotion, and pretend to be Mr. Alpha Male...doesn't make one bit of difference. It's clear which one is more masculine. Now which one is more attractive, that will always be relative.
Since when should a man worry himself with trends and fashion? I have much bigger fish to fry than whether I'm up with the latest trends.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
The fact that The US is so far behind when it comes to trends, fashion and such things makes the image of a western man nothing like an american but more like a european/scandinavian.
5. Plays lots of video games.Originally posted by 00Kevin
If I was to make a list of things that a man doesn't do. Puting hand cream on every day an taking bubble baths would be on that list.
1. Religious use of hand cream. If a woman offers you some reject her and give her a strange look.
2. bubble bath. no.. you don't have a pu*sy to clean.
3. don't shave your legs (unless you are a biker)
4. don't use make-up
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Originally posted by 00Kevin
The cougar girl in the front seat said, "why what is wrong with that?"
What's a "cougar girl"???
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.