Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

drivin in the car with a cougar

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while driving in the car today at lunch my co workers and I joked about a guy we know that puts hand cream on his hands every day.

The cougar girl in the front seat said, "why what is wrong with that?"

I said, "it just isn't something a man does"

she replied "what? women don't like guys with rough hands touching them".

I smiled and said, "well that isn't my kind of woman"

These women just don't understand what it means to be a man. I felt like telling her the day I stopped listening to what women say they want was the day I had success with women.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

Should have said:

"you know what men call women who do not like to be touched by rough manly hands" ??

.....lesbians !!

:)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man has nothing to do with whether or not he uses hand creme. Apparently she likes a soft touch and not a calas, rough, wind burned hand. That makes sense to me. Doesn't mean she's wrong or doesn't know what she's talking about.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hahaha

Originally posted by Don of Truth
Should have said:

"you know what men call women who do not like to be touched by rough manly hands" ??

.....lesbians !!

:)

exactly :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Being a man has nothing to do with whether or not he uses hand creme. Apparently she likes a soft touch and not a calas, rough, wind burned hand. That makes sense to me. Doesn't mean she's wrong or doesn't know what she's talking about.
she still needs to be man handled and that is all there is too it. :)

as for this guy.. well he is a total metrosexual. feminized too all hell.. I feel sorry for him. In fact it is so bad, he makes me sick

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fcuk. ok, i won't say anything really mean because that is just my opinion. but i would rather date a guy with soft hands than a guy who writes hater threads about the guy with soft hands.

:rolleyes:

grow up. hand lotion is not that big a deal, most people use it. where have you been living?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm maybe not a MAN since I'm only 21 but I have handlotion, bodylotion, exfoliatingcream, facial-lotion and a special one to prevent blue-bags underneath my eyes.

Not to mention how I enjoy long bubblebaths when I'm home visiting my parents where I use several different eucalyptus and lavendel oils.

Damn I wonder if that makes me less of a man...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I'm maybe not a MAN since I'm only 21 but I have handlotion, bodylotion, exfoliatingcream, facial-lotion and a special one to prevent blue-bags underneath my eyes.

Not to mention how I enjoy long bubblebaths when I'm home visiting my parents where I use several different eucalyptus and lavendel oils.

Damn I wonder if that makes me less of a man...
yes it does:)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
what the fcuk. ok, i won't say anything really mean because that is just my opinion. but i would rather date a guy with soft hands than a guy who writes hater threads about the guy with soft hands.

:rolleyes:

grow up. hand lotion is not that big a deal, most people use it. where have you been living?
nothing wrong with it if your hands are dry.. but in general it isn't a man thing to use female products on your hands every day.

so what did you want to say that was really mean? I don't think you have anything to say.

I have to be honest and tell it like it is.. any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around.

Rebuking the feminine male is a natural behavior with men. And it should stay that way!

If I was to make a list of things that a man doesn't do. Puting hand cream on every day an taking bubble baths would be on that list.

1. Religious use of hand cream. If a woman offers you some reject her and give her a strange look.

2. bubble bath. no.. you don't have a pu*sy to clean.

3. don't shave your legs (unless you are a biker)

4. don't use make-up

anyone else?

Now, I'm not advocating that a man be a dirty pig. A man should be clean, neat, and well gromed, but he shouldn't go to the extreme that a female goes.

women want MEN not other females.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Actually it doesn't, but it makes you less tolerant, more narrowminded and whatnot.
are you a metrosexual?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pure idiocy. The Western image of a "man" is not the only one possible, and attributing narrow standards to what a "man" is goes against the sense of individuality and power that a "man" universally posesses. Conformist behavior is very feminine.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around."

Wow, I guess I'd be missing out then. It sounds like a great time to be hanging around with a bunch of guys who are insecure about their own manhood and threatened by a compliment to another guy. It's lotion, that's it. It has nothing to do with how 'manly' somebody is. You're looking too much into this. How old are you?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walk this Way
This thread is pure idiocy. The Western image of a "man" is not the only one possible, and attributing narrow standards to what a "man" is goes against the sense of individuality and power that a "man" universally posesses. Conformist behavior is very feminine.
I agree.. be your own man in the way you chose.

I really don't understand your post though.

perhaps you could provide some examples of a non-western image of a man be as you define it?

I could be wrong but I don't think there are any cultures in the world where the men are submissive and beautify themselves for the females.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that The US is so far behind when it comes to trends, fashion and such things makes the image of a western man nothing like an american but more like a european/scandinavian.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, hand cream is definitely for total fags.

REAL men let their hands become raw and bloody, especially in winter. Death to comfort!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"any guy who acts like that in my group of friends would be the butt end of every joke we could come up with until he changed his ways. In fact, he might even get pushed around."

Wow, I guess I'd be missing out then. It sounds like a great time to be hanging around with a bunch of guys who are insecure about their own manhood and threatened by a compliment to another guy. It's lotion, that's it. It has nothing to do with how 'manly' somebody is. You're looking too much into this. How old are you?
oh yeah. sorry.. let me compliment you. "I love the way you put hand cream on your hands. I should do that. the girls will love it.
can I use some of your make-up too.. oh and pass that nail file.. "
give me A BREAK .. lol

There area number of little things like this that men are starting to do that on their own don't seem to be harmless but put them together and you have yourself a metrosexual or as I like to call them feminized males. Hand lotion was just an example. There are many other things that these guys do.

I also deeply resent people who claim that rebuking the feminine male has anything to do with insecurity. This is a common tactic that femanazi women use to feminize men. They claim that men are not secure enough in their masculinity to act feminine. This makes no sense if you really think about it.

The girls my friends and I date, like guys who are tough and rugged. They like guys with strong hands. These girls are the best! I have found that the hottest girly girls what a real man. It is only the ugly fat cougars that want the feminine male.

As men, I think we have a duty to rebuke effeminate men just like we rebuke the AFC. This is the best way to help these guys. In today’s feminized society we need to keep each other on our toes.