Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drink Water like your life depends on it...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...because it does!

It solves loads of problems you may be unaware of!

Find your favorite, a go crazy!

Alessia Hayden

Reaction score
Wow what a title to the question you have set. “Drink Water like your life depends on it” Yes I agree with @wifehunter because we’re constantly losing water from our bodies, primarily via urine and sweat. So, we have to drink water as much as possible like 4-5 litres per day.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it's best to have high PH alkaline water. You can go out and buy Essentia Ionized Alkaline 9.5 pH Bottled Water, but you'd realize that it would get pretty expensive pretty quickly. So, I did some research, and I picked up pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher Ionizer. It makes your own high PH alkaline water. I highly recommend it. Many benefits to high PH water.

For a bit more flavor, I add some lemon or lime to make the water more interesting. Plus, both are good for digestion as well.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about when you don't feel like having 4 or 5 liters a day? The most I would have on a busy day with lots of activity is about 2 liters at most.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but don't forget, drinking too much can kill you, in what's called "water intoxication".
isn't that called 'drowning'? lolz!:p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about when you don't feel like having 4 or 5 liters a day? The most I would have on a busy day with lots of activity is about 2 liters at most.
I always have water handy so it disappears quickly. If I don't feel like it, I keep it around for when I do. You will inevitably need water at some point. Why not make it easy?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advise...

Two kidney stones here.... The worst pain you guys can imagine.

Drink water.
Yea, I suffered from this as well. I add pure lemon juice to my water each day, no issues since. The lemon juice will dissolve the kidney stones and prevent new ones from forming once in your system.

Amelia

Reaction score
Good advise...

Two kidney stones here.... The worst pain you guys can imagine.

Drink water.
I got the kidney crystal ... I was told to drink plenty of water every day...

---
Workout, lose weight and be a better you. - Toplus