"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dreams about me?

gym_addict

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Ok here's the lowdown.

I'm still in the process of becoming a DJ. Well, the girl im going after right now told me tonight
"i think i had a dream about you yesterday...but i dont remember exactly what it was. All i know is it was good and when i woke up my shorts were off and i was just in my panties."
And then later she talked about how she wanted to "rape" me...

Now, im not the sharpest guy around(a bit of a doofus is what ive been told), we've gone on a few dates already but is it safe to say that Im getting green lights here? Or is this just flirtatiousness

O yea, and can you guys give me some more suggestions on fun dates...I've done bowling, karoake, movies already.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
as for dates, use the search feature.

Yes, she wants you. Act now.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
say "how could you??! how could you forget?!! we had the best night of our lives and you forget all about it?!" haha

just kidding. :D she wants you. dreams are supposedly comprised of the things you think about or what matters to you. go for it.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You've honestly got to be joking. I'm not even going to anwser that.

However, for good date ideas, I've always liked the more subtle ones. Such as, going to a coffee house, walk in the park, things of that nature.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Hi,

as long as people are giving advice in this thread, I have a question.

I went on a date with a girl last weekend and she told me she wanted to have sex, and that she fantasizes about me. She also says that I make her so horny that when she thinks about me she has no choice but to masturbate. Then she asked me if I wanted a blow job in the bathroom of Baja Fresh.

does she like me?????
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gym_addict

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I'm starting to see how ridiculous i sound...alrite thx for knocking some sense in to me! Gotta go for it now, i'll tell you guys how things work out.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude screw the formalities. Invite her to your house to watch a movie and get your grind on.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Porky
Hi,

as long as people are giving advice in this thread, I have a question.

I went on a date with a girl last weekend and she told me she wanted to have sex, and that she fantasizes about me. She also says that I make her so horny that when she thinks about me she has no choice but to masturbate. Then she asked me if I wanted a blow job in the bathroom of Baja Fresh.

does she like me?????
****ing AFC. ARE YOU BLIND? That chick wouldn't do you even if you had a 16 inch ****.
 
Top