"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

dreaming constantly about 1 girl = oneitis symptom?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
ok this girl im talking about, i've dreamt 5 times about her the past week:

#1 she kissed me
#2 we were making out
#3 dreamt about her we were in the beach (she loves beaches and sunsets)
#4 we were talking im not sure its not very clear.
#5 (just today) we were stuck in an elevator.. and we're on the floor. lol

now, i dont know if i have oneitis, i have a couple of girls right now.. but i dont know why i dream about this one all the time?

ps: this is the girl ive known since i was 8.

pss: i think about her everytime i see anything orange. (thats her fave color)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by -.-

ps: this is the girl ive known since i was 8.

pss: i think about her everytime i see anything orange. (thats her fave color)
hmmm, it sounds like you do.

having a oneitis but ur still seeing differnt girls is fine. if it was just the oneitis then u might want to start getting some more girls
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, at that point I'd say it's a little unhealthy. BUt as long as it isn't severely influencing your attitude or behavior I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful not to start making decisions based on a crush. :)
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by squirrels
Yeah, at that point I'd say it's a little unhealthy. BUt as long as it isn't severely influencing your attitude or behavior I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful not to start making decisions based on a crush. :)
I understand. Do you think I should reveal to her that I dream about her almost every night? I don't think so, but would'nt that make her feel special?
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
do not tell her this, she will tihnk she has you in the palm of her hand, she will KNOW you love her, even if you do not and that is bad. Theres no harm in saying to her if the subject of dreams comes up, that you have dremt aobut her before, among other people you have dreamt aobut, but do not tell her you have dremt just about her 5 times.

hope iv been a help
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
do not tell her this, she will tihnk she has you in the palm of her hand, she will KNOW you love her, even if you do not and that is bad. Theres no harm in saying to her if the subject of dreams comes up, that you have dremt aobut her before, among other people you have dreamt aobut, but do not tell her you have dremt just about her 5 times.

hope iv been a help
Yeah, that helps. I do realize that. I just needed affirmation from fellow sosuavers. :) Thanks.

As a former AFC i'm sure it would have been something i would have told her. Thus putting me in "the palm of her hand". Would have been game over.. But not today. :D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by -.-
I understand. Do you think I should reveal to her that I dream about her almost every night? I don't think so, but would'nt that make her feel special?
Weren't you the one with the nice WHAT DJ MOVES CAN DO TO A GIRL and you are asking such dumb questions?

Of course you don't ****ing tell her except if you don't want to **** her. Nothing wrong with saying "haha you know what I just dreamt about you the other day"
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Weren't you the one with the nice WHAT DJ MOVES CAN DO TO A GIRL and you are asking such dumb questions?

Of course you don't ****ing tell her except if you don't want to **** her. Nothing wrong with saying "haha you know what I just dreamt about you the other day"
I'm new. I never claimed I was a dj. I claimed what dj-ing can do. I did some principles and tactics and that happened. Lol.

Anyway, I was just looking for affirmation like I posted above. Thanks.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by -.-
I understand. Do you think I should reveal to her that I dream about her almost every night? I don't think so, but would'nt that make her feel special?
You're right. You shouldn't.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I bet youve thought about marrying this girl havent you :D ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Sheesh, I dream about girls all the time. Once I dreamed this girl turned into a man.
 
Top