Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dreaming constantly about 1 girl = oneitis symptom?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this girl im talking about, i've dreamt 5 times about her the past week:

#1 she kissed me
#2 we were making out
#3 dreamt about her we were in the beach (she loves beaches and sunsets)
#4 we were talking im not sure its not very clear.
#5 (just today) we were stuck in an elevator.. and we're on the floor. lol

now, i dont know if i have oneitis, i have a couple of girls right now.. but i dont know why i dream about this one all the time?

ps: this is the girl ive known since i was 8.

pss: i think about her everytime i see anything orange. (thats her fave color)

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-

ps: this is the girl ive known since i was 8.

pss: i think about her everytime i see anything orange. (thats her fave color)
hmmm, it sounds like you do.

having a oneitis but ur still seeing differnt girls is fine. if it was just the oneitis then u might want to start getting some more girls

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, at that point I'd say it's a little unhealthy. BUt as long as it isn't severely influencing your attitude or behavior I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful not to start making decisions based on a crush. :)

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Yeah, at that point I'd say it's a little unhealthy. BUt as long as it isn't severely influencing your attitude or behavior I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful not to start making decisions based on a crush. :)
I understand. Do you think I should reveal to her that I dream about her almost every night? I don't think so, but would'nt that make her feel special?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not tell her this, she will tihnk she has you in the palm of her hand, she will KNOW you love her, even if you do not and that is bad. Theres no harm in saying to her if the subject of dreams comes up, that you have dremt aobut her before, among other people you have dreamt aobut, but do not tell her you have dremt just about her 5 times.

hope iv been a help

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
do not tell her this, she will tihnk she has you in the palm of her hand, she will KNOW you love her, even if you do not and that is bad. Theres no harm in saying to her if the subject of dreams comes up, that you have dremt aobut her before, among other people you have dreamt aobut, but do not tell her you have dremt just about her 5 times.

hope iv been a help
Yeah, that helps. I do realize that. I just needed affirmation from fellow sosuavers. :) Thanks.

As a former AFC i'm sure it would have been something i would have told her. Thus putting me in "the palm of her hand". Would have been game over.. But not today. :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-
I understand. Do you think I should reveal to her that I dream about her almost every night? I don't think so, but would'nt that make her feel special?
Weren't you the one with the nice WHAT DJ MOVES CAN DO TO A GIRL and you are asking such dumb questions?

Of course you don't ****ing tell her except if you don't want to **** her. Nothing wrong with saying "haha you know what I just dreamt about you the other day"

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Weren't you the one with the nice WHAT DJ MOVES CAN DO TO A GIRL and you are asking such dumb questions?

Of course you don't ****ing tell her except if you don't want to **** her. Nothing wrong with saying "haha you know what I just dreamt about you the other day"
I'm new. I never claimed I was a dj. I claimed what dj-ing can do. I did some principles and tactics and that happened. Lol.

Anyway, I was just looking for affirmation like I posted above. Thanks.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by -.-
You're right. You shouldn't.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet youve thought about marrying this girl havent you :D ?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, I dream about girls all the time. Once I dreamed this girl turned into a man.