Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dr. Beard rememberance thread

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I really wish he wasn't banned. Anyone know where he posts now?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy shiiite that was some 'Supreme Boredom'

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in favor of dis-banning LMS, and if possible, Dr. Beard too!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
I am in favor of dis-banning LMS, and if possible, Dr. Beard too!
The mods like to keep things nice and boring around here.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I (heart) Dr. Beard/Bjerte!

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

dr. bread will never die around here.

Can anyone post up that picture of him? I wanna get a laugh at it for oldtimes sake :crackup:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEcome a action hero and get the chicks!!! By Dr. Beard

Yo skonners, da doc is back with anotha excitin tip. Just remember this tip aint for ponces and gutless AFCs who just wanna whine and sit on there asses! This is serious shiat!

If u have watched any action movie there are 2 things that happens in all of em. There is a disaster and the hero always gets the hot chick at the end! It is cos women like real men who shoot people and dive through explosions to save her ass.

Now u aint gonna be rescuin any chicks from explosions cos u will get burnt in real life + u could mess up yo face. Thats why action heros have stunt men to do that stuff. I would do my own stunts if I was in a film cos I can but for you amaturs dont try it!

What u do then is get a mate who has a motorbike and tell him to him to come + drive round a hot chick + swear at her and shiat. Tell him to do some skidders so the dirt goes on her dress. She'll think he's a gluesniffer or gypo and get really scared.

Now you gotta walk up all casual like u are just passing by and when your mate sees you he must try to run the chick over on his bike. I know all u ponces are probably thinking "Dr beard yo crazy pyscho why u want to kill the chick you like?" but this is the twist. Just as he is approaching you run up + push her out of the way. You can do a dive to make it look cooler!

Then your mate will ride off and hide so no one calls the cops on his ass. And the chick will thank u for saving her life and fall in love with you. The important thing to do is be cool and act like it was nothing. Ask if she is ok + offer to give her a massage!

This is top stuff but only for the guys who have balls! If u r too scared to do this then go and grow some balls and get back to me! This is field tested by me and I have a hot chick who says she loves me + wants to get married!

Peace!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last comment on DB's myspace page is dated back Oct 25 2006 11:39 AM . Probably kept the profile for ego boosting.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy for real? Or just one big troll campaign for laffs?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Is this guy for real? Or just one big troll campaign for laffs?
Find out for yourself, look for threads made by him, any posts for that matter. And while you're at that, check out Bjerte's.
The tiger game and the george mcfly backshot were great. I also remember something about some funeral . . so funny!