Damn this is so pimp!
First I find out what movies she is interested in seeing, then I go download them and invite her over to watch it a few days later. She is usually pretty impressed that I managed to finess a copy before it hit DVD
I up the ante by telling her that I REALLY want to see this flick so I would appreciate it if she could keep her hands to herself till after the credits roll.
I got this nice flat screen monitor in my room and one of those futon thingies. We rarely ever get through the movie!
Life is good.
First I find out what movies she is interested in seeing, then I go download them and invite her over to watch it a few days later. She is usually pretty impressed that I managed to finess a copy before it hit DVD
I up the ante by telling her that I REALLY want to see this flick so I would appreciate it if she could keep her hands to herself till after the credits roll.
I got this nice flat screen monitor in my room and one of those futon thingies. We rarely ever get through the movie!
Life is good.