"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Downloading Flix Gets me Laid!

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Damn this is so pimp!

First I find out what movies she is interested in seeing, then I go download them and invite her over to watch it a few days later. She is usually pretty impressed that I managed to finess a copy before it hit DVD :)

I up the ante by telling her that I REALLY want to see this flick so I would appreciate it if she could keep her hands to herself till after the credits roll. :p

I got this nice flat screen monitor in my room and one of those futon thingies. We rarely ever get through the movie! ;)

Life is good.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Are you talking about downloading first run pirate movies?

Because that could also get you laid in jail.

LOL, I tried downloading a movie, but on 56k that could take days
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
i save that pirated movies stuff for myself since it's so low quality. if it's a dvd-rip/divx it's all good. but anything else.. don't torture your woman like that.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
AFC. Dont waste your time downloading movies. Just call her and tell her you want to fukk. A DJ needs to show that hes sexual or else youll be in the friends zone.
 

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, Sacramento, USA
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
AFC. Dont waste your time downloading movies. Just call her and tell her you want to fukk. A DJ needs to show that hes sexual or else youll be in the friends zone.
LoL, if it is that easy, we wouldn't be on this website.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I up the ante by telling her that I REALLY want to see this flick so I would appreciate it if she could keep her hands to herself till after the credits roll. :p

I got this nice flat screen monitor in my room and one of those futon thingies. We rarely ever get through the movie! ;)

Life is good.
Donny boy, I'm confused! How could life be good, if you REALLY wanted to see this movie...but you rarely ever got a glimpse of the screen???? I don't understand, please help a newbie and explain your contradictory statement!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Don Ronny: Please tell me what do u use to dload that stuff.

Since ***** ended, I wasn't monitoring this stuff.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: Downloading Flix Gets me Laid!

stupid double post

argh
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: Downloading Flix Gets me Laid!

Originally posted by DJ_Dork
i save that pirated movies stuff for myself since it's so low quality. if it's a dvd-rip/divx it's all good. but anything else.. don't torture your woman like that.
Oh heeelllll no I aint tryin to rock the pirated shiat. Nothing but DVD images burned directly to disc, holmes.

Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
AFC. Dont waste your time downloading movies. Just call her and tell her you want to fukk. A DJ needs to show that hes sexual or else youll be in the friends zone.
Yeah. Tell that to the last girl who I stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey! If this is the friendzone, I dont ever want to leave!

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Donny boy, I'm confused! How could life be good, if you REALLY wanted to see this movie...but you rarely ever got a glimpse of the screen???? I don't understand, please help a newbie and explain your contradictory statement!
:p :p :p

To Ice Cold,

I have a macintosh and there is this great program called Carracho that I use to DL the disc images. I burn them to disc with Roxio Toast. Hope this helps bro.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top