Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double standards relationship solutions?

Reaction score
You know if a gf get a beer from a stranger, it's cool.

If a bf get a beer from a girl he don't know, WW3

Fact of life..

Equality and fairness dosen't apply to everything in relationships
You are failing her **** tests. She is not your equal and she knows it. She wants you to stiffen your spine and be in charge. Do what you wish and ignore her complaints. Then set firm boundaries for her. If she doesn't comply don't complain, take action instead. Leave. Demonstrate, don't explicate.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice. And stop trying so hard to be fair and balanced. She will not respect it. She will see it as weakness. Women are overgrown children. Treat them that way. Even when they display signs of adulthood they are able to slide back into adolescence whenever they think it will benefit them.
The quote of the year;

Women are overgrown children. Treat them that way. Even when they display signs of adulthood

Pure gold this one..

laughing my a** off now, thanks

Reaction score
I'm greatful for all your support.

No it sounded different tonight. Although I wish she didn't go for this work, but atleast she agreed that I could have freedom to do what I want within the same limits as her, as long as I don't do anything wrong. I can massage where I want, and go to gentleman club with dancer's. Etc.

She didn't want to wait outside the room when I massage a 6'y woman. That was too much..

So that is close enough to equality for me.

But a really bad development for the relationship. But if I don't do it she will not learn; NO double standards

Thanks guys
You must get this idea of equality out of your head. I know you were trained to think that way from childhood, but it's false. She is not your equal. You are the one in charge, not her. If she doesn't comply, move along.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are failing her **** tests. She is not your equal and she knows it. She wants you to stiffen your spine and be in charge. Do what you wish and ignore her complaints. Then set firm boundaries for her. If she doesn't comply don't complain, take action instead. Leave. Demonstrate, don't explicate.
I already ignored her rules.. she is very jealous, and I go for 6'y lady massage. How can I do more? Make a x-vid and send to her.. :)

A

AJ84

I already ignored her rules.. she is very jealous, and I go for 6'y lady massage. How can I do more? Make a x-vid and send to her.. :)
Wow all this childish drama from both of you. Neither of you are ready for a committed relationship let alone marriage. If you decide to marry her and complain that she’s not doing what you want her to do, which is change, that’s totally on you because the signs are right in front of you and instead of ending it and moving on, you play her game and try to use manipulative tactics to change her.
Is she the only woman in your town or something? Is it not easier to just find a woman who doesn’t bring out the worst in you ( which is what she’s doing by the way).

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow all this childish drama from both of you. Neither of you are ready for a committed relationship let alone marriage. If you decide to marry her and complain that she’s not doing what you want her to do, which is change, that’s totally on you because the signs are right in front of you and instead of ending it and moving on, you play her game and try to use manipulative tactics to change her.
Is she the only woman in your town or something? Is it not easier to just find a woman who doesn’t bring out the worst in you ( which is what she’s doing by the way).
I trying to lighten things up a bit, if I focus too much on things right now it's too difficult for me. I don't feel like giving up jet.. somehow I love that d**b girl, and I cannot control her. Yes stupid games, but what can I do? My head is not made for things like this, that why I gather idèas from this forum. Once in a while advise from others is helpful, and gives extra confidence. I only want to be a medium a**, not an a hole.. venting and talking hearing opinions is good right now. No female comes without drama, some are worse than others. In times of crisis, extra ordenary steps can be a tool. Or complete waste of time an effort. Any recomendations?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like it outdo her bullshyt and rub her face in it.
So here you are. Due to your choice your basically single. I dont know how strong your man ***** is but now is a time it can rightfully come out. Dont hope for her to adjust her behaviors. Teach her a lesson for ALL mankind.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So here you are. Due to your choice your basically single. I dont know how strong your man ***** is but now is a time it can rightfully come out. Dont hope for her to adjust her behaviors. Teach her a lesson for ALL mankind.
No I'm just in a weird relationship, she is working massage, which is a profession that should be reserved for single women and swingers. If we had a long lasting strong marriage it might be okay, or if she looked really really nasty:) but she don't.. you need more trust than normal relationship's to do this. And both agree on this choice.

No matter how many dogs you kick, or how hard. They are never going to learn collectively..

The hamster wheel's is just going to rationalize this no matter what we do.. they always do.

Now she is working with like minded, and take their opinions, the hive mind..

There is no winning a rigged game, sorry mate

What do you purpose?

A

AJ84

I trying to lighten things up a bit, if I focus too much on things right now it's too difficult for me. I don't feel like giving up jet.. somehow I love that d**b girl, and I cannot control her. Yes stupid games, but what can I do? My head is not made for things like this, that why I gather idèas from this forum. Once in a while advise from others is helpful, and gives extra confidence. I only want to be a medium a**, not an a hole.. venting and talking hearing opinions is good right now. No female comes without drama, some are worse than others. In times of crisis, extra ordenary steps can be a tool. Or complete waste of time an effort. Any recomendations?
People aren’t programable robots. If you have to turn into an a**hole just to get a desired outcome from a girl, that girl is not for you.
I’m coming from a place and perhaps an age where I personally don’t have the interest, time or patience in unnessary drama. Ever read the book The Art of Not Giving a F**k? It’s a good read basically stating that in life we only have so may f**ks to give, so give them wisely lol.

So if you want to waste all of your f**ks in what sounds to me like an immature relationship, that’s your choice and you have to own it.

But if you want my advice I think a girl who respects you and whose values align more closely with yours is a better option than trying to change your current gf when people don’t truly change their fundamental selves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm just in a weird relationship, she is working massage, which is a profession that should be reserved for single women and swingers. If we had a long lasting strong marriage it might be okay, or if she looked really really nasty:) but she don't.. you need more trust than normal relationship's to do this. And both agree on this choice.

No matter how many dogs you kick, or how hard. They are never going to learn collectively..

The hamster wheel's is just going to rationalize this no matter what we do.. they always do.

Now she is working with like minded, and take their opinions, the hive mind..

There is no winning a rigged game, sorry mate

What do you purpose?
Drop her and find a compatable woman. Sorry that her herd supports her bull.

So the like mind is her coworkers? Or is it her friends?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her and find a compatable woman. Sorry that her herd supports her bull.

So the like mind is her coworkers? Or is it her friends?
Coworkers..

Women don't like each other, but always agree on their bull collectively.

Last edited:

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She comes home and pass out on the sofa, bc its a tough job, very physical demanding.. groping strangers all day. Not for everybody

[QUOTE="mrgoodstuff, post: Especially if that bull is trashing a man out.

Yes that is the nr 1 thing that gets the chicken's talking together. Sure there is detailed battle plan already.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She comes home and pass out on the sofa, bc its a tough job, very physical demanding.. groping strangers all day. Not for everybody

Yes that is the nr 1 thing that gets the chicken's talking together. Sure there is detailed battle plan already.
Thats why complaining and just taking it looks so weak. Imagine what the chicken heads will be saying when your pounding a fine babe.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relationship with a soon to be massage therapist, what would you think about your spouse working as masseuse in a tourist zone

Where to start.. I'm a male mid 30's. Together with a very jealous woman. been together one yr. She cannot accept I talk to old female freind that is happely married her dear husband is my friend too. I talked to one of her freinds one night we go out, while smoking habbi in a bar, and she 'gf' walked out without saying nothing, angry as very very angry. I cannot go for a health massage alone without her going very mad.

now this sweetheart start working as a massage lady in a turist zone next week and I explained we have to have more trust than normal people, and a strong relationship to do a job like this but she don't care? I told her I dont accept double standards.

what can I do?

sorry my writing I'm not englisk us

It nothing bad about females in gennerally just my unfair partner
Send her back to the kitchen to make sandwiches or next her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are always double standards with the ladies these days. Even so more when dealing with inter-personal relationships.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coworkers..

Women don't like each other, but always agree on their bull collectively.
x infinite!

Its why men need to be cautious with workplace shenanigans. They will troll or cause dramas before facilitating delusions. The hen house will manufacture nonsensical crap. Its why pence rules are gospel.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are just complicated in today's world.. jealousy is bad and controlling if a man does it. For women it's cute because they care.. too many kids is living with non biological farther's where the female banged chad, in the ovulation period. Hypergamy is rampage and women own 80% divorce.

And I complain because this hypergamus creature, gropes nude chad and tyrone all week long.

I understand what you guys say; put my foot down. Stop complaining and go my own way..

I don't like to give up, I'm no quitter.

Sure I put women out the door before, and one I carried outside gently, put her down closed and lock the door.. because she go batshyte c....

At this age, the left over women, is exactly what they are called, for a reason. hypocritically speaking, the next one will surpass its predecessor by a margine. It's a numbers game. The unicorn is extinct a long time ago

Where have all the real ladies gone?

mouse utopia experiment proof

We are f'ed as a species..

Last edited:

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubbing equality in her face, and go for 6'y lady massage, has made an impression, I know..

At night she ask with worried eyes where have you been today

Somethings made her feeling, and thinking.. but no changes yet. And properly not anytime soon.

I gave her reading about hypergamy and female nature. She confirmed. So wishfull thinking is she understand her urges.

Even tough fact are;
Women are overgrown children. Even when they display signs of adulthood

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Crazy isn't it? My wife was actually going to a male personal trainer, I called bull, we argued and as far as I know, she stopped going to him. Why in the hell would I pay for some guy to have his hands all over her when I don't get to put my hands on her?