Double her interest level with one kiss...

Da ShIoT

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last gf loved it when i kissed her on the neck....it' some good stuff

------------------
"Pimp that shiot, it don't matter"

Chagur

Reaction score
Works great too when you're behind her.

Though, I don't know why it's called 'doggie' since it's cats that do the neck bit.

Take care

------------------
"Insignificant events can take on monumental proportions
when your head is full of practically nothing" - Grace Slick -

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually tried this the other nite... its pretty good. I used to ram my tongue in a girls mouth when we started making out.

That was what i was used to since my ex was always agressive.

But its critical to start out slow, maybe even slower than her. Tease her a bit And then build up from there.

stupid me! ha!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boot camp bump

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Okay, let's face it...how you kiss a woman can either make or break your image in her eyes. You can use this simple technique to sweep a woman off her feet and double her interest level in you. Use this technique wisely and only on women you want to really fall for you. Don't use it on someone you don't want to keep around or you'll never get rid of her.

When you go in for the kiss, put your hands on her neck and very gently caress her. Start the kiss off softly, still gently stroking her neck, and running your fingers through her hair at the nape of her neck. Very softly and slowly part her lips with your tongue. Don't put your tongue too far into her mouth...just a little bit in and work it very slowly and without much pressure. A kiss like this makes a woman weak in the knees. Save the hard passionate kisses for later on down the line. Use this more erotic kind of kiss to keep her thinking of you until you see her again.
Very good tip. I tried it out and it WORKS.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Great technique dude! ;) i'll try it out next time i go to a club:D
By the way... this is my first post...!
I can tell, you called Wyld a dude...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
I can tell, you called Wyld a dude...
Well, he's not the first to make that mistake and won't likely be the last.

You'd think the screen name would be a dead giveaway...

cohen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The back of the neck is the perfect place to touch while giving a kiss. A very sensitive area, so touch with little pressure! Most girls have very fine neck hair, and if sweep your finger tips against those hairs, it will give her chills. She will think about you for days afterward.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
when u saw hands on neck , does it have to be both hands or can ur other be else where ? and when u say work it very slowly without much pressure , do u want to concentrate on just the tongue or still the whole mouth ?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my technique of gently licking and massaging every part of her tongue with my tongue while kissing has always worked:D

Carpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i do is this... When i kiss i put my hand(palm) on her cheek, then go for a soft kiss, little tongue then slide my hand slowly from her cheek right onto to the side of her neck then and then to the back(nape) and gently rub/kinda ticke the back of her neck. Kinda make little soft slow circles on the back of her neck while kissing softly. Then i've also found slowly tracing your tongue along her upper lip then back into the kiss works well to. Two of the girls i slept with last week both loved that.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smack_roscoe
I kiss my GF on the back of her neck after lifting up her hair and she starts to squirm as soon as my lips touch her skin. She has to stop me cause of all the goosebumps she gets. Works every time.
I remember doing that too with an ex, she would often just grab me and pash me hard and would want to get me home as asap, or just the slightest nibble on her ear.;)

PImp

Reaction score
really nice tip works to well ok for those that asked some of these questions nape is where hair and neck connect and yes the next is a real good kino area(i personally don't know how your gonna get neck involved in conversation but if u do more power to ya) and i would use both hands if possable for ya one should be against neck thou forsure the other maybe around her or holding her face, i personally use one hand to run thru her hair other caressing her neck

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of grabbing her butt cheeks in my hands and pulling her close as im passionately make out with her.

However, for first kisses im going to give this a try.