Dont use lifestyles condoms!

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a 12 pack. i was excited to use them after not being able to feel much with trojans/normal thickness condoms. the first time i used them, the first good hump i gave i felt it tear. i quickly replaced the condom and started railing her again. once she got off, we were gonna switch positions so i could get off and i looked and my **** was harpooning out the side of it. that enough of that. the next time we gave them a try, she was on her period..aka a great time for the condom to protect my schlong from her bloody vag. i broke 3 condoms in a matterof 5 minutes. i really dont think i'm humping that hard.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i never fuk around with lifestyles, i mean they look cheap too.

And trojans, last time i used them it broke, and since then i switched to magnums, wich also compliments the size of a young black male :)

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rubbers

Lifestyles are my brand of choice. My d1ck is just a hair below average, maybe that's why they suit me, I havent fooled around much with other brands because ... why mess with a good thing? I tried trojans once, it felt like the thing was all twisted up around my d1ck. I've tried a few durex, but they were flavored and something about the coating just dried up my GF's pvssy juices. I havent been ****ing for very long (months) but I can go for a good 40 minutes and I've never had a rubber break on me.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used some lifestyles yesterday, they seemed fine, actually it felt better then the trojan, maybe because they're a bit thinner. Personally though, I like Trojans, but for a Deli in the middle of nowhere close to a motel that's all I can find lmfao.

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifestyles have never broken on me.

I hate Trojans, they stink, had them break a few times using them. I dont even enjoy the sex as much using a Trojan for some reason, maybe just in my head.

Durex, uh, ok i guess.

You know you broke your condom when it starts feeling to good.

Always check your condom when changing positions. Especially when you just put her in the hucklebuck.