"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Dont' say...

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
In response to questions, or in basically any situation you find yourself in, don't say these words:

"I don't know".

Those three words, no matter the situation, lower your status. This may give another person the opportunity to become Alpha of the group with thier response. Saying "I dont know" in a situation where you're attempting to pick up a girl may lead to a rejection because she'll view you as either not confident enough to say what you really want to say or stupid because you havent thought about what you "dont know".

My advice: if you really "dont know". State facts and jump around the actual opinionated response. They'll (whoever asked) will counter with thier opinion and some more facts. Now you have enough to form your own view.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Good point. Thanks for the tip.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
If you actually have some kind of political debate or state opinions climate then you have a bad environment for picking up chicks.

And if you worry about what the girl may think about you if you do not know what to think about something then you just try to prove yourself to her. I mean, if she is somewhat interested, that little thing wont **** up the game.

Say "Tell me more and I'll say what I think about it" or sim.
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Originally posted by Lifeforce
If you actually have some kind of political debate or state opinions climate then you have a bad environment for picking up chicks.
I'm not just talking about debates. I mean anything. Example, I'm a bartender. A lot of times women will come up during the night and say "What's a good shot?". Now $hit, I know an endless amount of drinks. But if I said, "I dont know, what do you like?" They'd think less of me. So usually I say "Do you like candy?".....(their response) " Yeah me too". And I make one hell of a shot. Much better than "I dont know, what do you like" This is just an example I'm sure not everyone is in my shoes here.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
For sure. This is a good tip. Sometimes when I hear other people talk and a female asks a guy a question he'll answer kind of strangely like

Guy: I don't know, sometimes I like to go fishing

Or whatevers.

Instead he could have just came out and said

Guy: Sometimes I like to go fishing.

Leaving the "I don't know" out makes everything you say seem more confident. Now with questions, saying "I don't know" sometimes even kills the conversation. Never say it. Let her know there's nothing you can't handle of it has to be that way, but never tell her that you don't know something.

Good tip.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top