"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

dont know what to do abouit this girl

eax5

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
in a Cave
In one of my classes I site across this girl, who never actually payed attention to me ( or maybe I have never noticed). Lately I have been working out, getting ripped up. My confidence has been going up posture; started girls checking me out constantly, you get the picture. So the point is that I notice she keeps on looking at me, I wound say like 15 times a period. Some times I look away first; some times she looks away with a spark in her eyes. But I never actually have talked to get before, and don’t know what to do, or how to start it. Last time I head that she had a boyfriend in a different school but not sure if that’s true. She is a sophomore and I a junior. BTW don’t laugh at me, I actually never had a girl friend before.:(
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
585
Reaction score
2
Well, you should approach her...thats a start. Start conversing with her. The longer you wait - the less interested she may get. So just take a chance. Life is about risks. If you don't take them...wouldn't life be a total drag? Risk = Having Fun...like going snowboarding. Technically, it is dangerious - as is anything. So f.uck the danger, take a risk. Whats the worst that can happen - you'll fall on you @$$. Get back up, and eventually, you'll master the technique (snowboarding --- girls) :D
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
God made holidays so that shy guys could find topics to approach girls and talk about. True story.

Ask her about her thanksgiving! Then have sex with her!
 

eax5

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
in a Cave
nah i know i need to do that but how to aproach her, i dont sit next to her, the only time i got is before the period and after the period 2 mins there and here
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Get up. Look at her. Walk towards her.

Approach complete.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Do you ever hold eye contact? becuase somtiems in class when I am really bored I look around so maybe she was just bored. But you never know usually you can tell by eye contact or a smile. But just go for it anyway what do you have to lose. Just start talkin to her joke around whatever get her number there ya go maybe mention a party and ask her if she wanna go
 
Top