Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't give women free non sexual attention.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was discussing this with a friend last night. If a woman is not making an effort to reach out to you and spend time with you, you should basically ignore her.

No social media likes.
Don't follow her stories on snap or insta.
If you run across her in person let her come to you but be fun to be around if she does.

Are there any other examples of this?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat them as you would treat a man...its really that simple.

No rewards unless earned and no extra tolerance toward stupid behaviours.

Would you help a random guy who didnt speak to from months to move his furniture? would you keep a conversation with a man who happens to be boring, focused on himself and uninterested about you?

No we wouldnt, too bad most men understand this only after their mid 30s.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need examples exactly, just to back up the idea?

You're on the right track. These things are pertinent for men who are unplugging, developing, etc. It helps them break poor habits.

Once you get past a certain point, it all becomes behavioral and any "rules" can be tossed out the window. If you've built your life up to where you're always meeting women, you just do what you want.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat them as you would treat a man...its really that simple.

No rewards unless earned and no extra tolerance toward stupid behaviours.

Would you help a random guy who didnt speak to from months to move his furniture? would you keep a conversation with a man who happens to be boring, focused on himself and uninterested about you?

No we wouldnt, too bad most men understand this only after their mid 30s.
This is a great example and exactly what my buddy and I were talking about. Don't reward women for being uninterested in you. If she's not making an effort treat her like she doesn't exist.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need examples exactly, just to back up the idea?

You're on the right track. These things are pertinent for men who are unplugging, developing, etc. It helps them break poor habits.

Once you get past a certain point, it all becomes behavioral and any "rules" can be tossed out the window. If you've built your life up to where you're always meeting women, you just do what you want.
It was an interesting discussion just looking for more examples and opinions.

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was discussing this with a friend last night. If a woman is not making an effort to reach out to you and spend time with you, you should basically ignore her.

No social media likes.
If you run across her in person let her come to you but be fun to be around if she does.

You shouldn't reward women if all they want to do is text you and not spend any time outside the phone

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I'm doing online dating and a woman mentions some guy being a creep and sending her D pictures or whatever else guys like that online do, my response:

"Yeah I've heard that about guys. With chicks, it's all about attention. Chicks like to see how many guys they can text with and each text they get is like a crack fix. Then when you ask them to meet they disappear like a fart in the wind and move to other 'dealers'"

I have said this before, and then never heard from her again!

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong, if you give a woman attention and you try to s3x up the conversation but she doges that should bring up red flags to you.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score

No social media likes.

I only add women on my insta who i have banged or got close to banging ...lol