Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont get frustrated at the gym

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its already starting to pick up, and a lot of people will be in for the first 2 weeks after new years, slowding down till spring again.

So dont get frustrated when all the benches are in use, or all the machines you want to use, or all the squat racks have fat/weak people doing 65lbs bb curls in them.

Just relax and try going at times when no one is there, early morning, 2-4 pm, before closing.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. Get FRUSTRATED AND F*CKIN PISSED when everything is being used!

(That way you can take it all out on the weights and lift more when the c*cksuckers finally get out of your way)

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD So dont get frustrated when all the benches are in use, or all the machines you want to use, or all the squat racks have fat/weak people doing 65lbs bb curls in them.[/B]
Last night I saw some dude using a rack to do squats with a 5kg plate on each end. I blame the "Instructors".

Its the gangs of slightly built young'uns that hang over benches that get my blood boiling.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be doing a few weeks with bugger all weight on the bar, improving my form and flexibility so I can go just below parallel to the floor.

Of course, I could try and throw 180KG on the bar to do 2X20 breathing squats. But hey - I value my life.

All the best,

Ben