Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont feel like dating anymore

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, obviously you are right in that taking care of yourself and learning to understand women better improves your odds. I dont want to sound like i am somehow refuting that haha. No worries mate. I exaggerated too much into what you said.
No worries. And I’m not trying to come off like getting women requires no effort at all. I think we agree on more than we disagreed on.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are not going crazy and there is nothing wrong with deciding you don’t want to date. Your opinion might change at some point and if it does understand that you can get back into the dating market quite easily.

I did not date for about 25 years of my life and I was very happy. I was MGTOW but I would not have known what that was if you had of asked me. It was when I turned 50 that I decided I wanted to date and so I started doing just that. I had to wise up, read a lot about dating, game etc. I made a lot of mistakes but learnt a lot.

Drop in and out of the dating scene as YOU see fit. Do what is best for YOU. Do it because YOU want to.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you referring specifically to “dating” or do you mean you don’t miss having sex? I get not caring for dating - although I actually enjoy it. But not caring about having sex? Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I can’t begin to understand it.
I agree with this.

Getting sex is VERY difficult for some men. Most men actually. You can’t just walk outside and snap your fingers and get sex. Women can, men can’t. Men have to WORK at it, compete with other men who are more desperate for it, it just gets old and wears you out. Most women aren’t giving up sex before a first date or few dates anyways, unless you’re a mega Chad.
I agree with the statement about how difficult it is for typical men to have sex.

I agree with that to an extent with a qualifier. Getting sex is very difficult for most men because they have no game and don’t take care of themselves. If you take the time to understand women and take good care of yourself, you can get sex fairly easily. Maybe not from a HB8+ easily, but otherwise yes.
There are guys in decent shape who aren't getting laid as much as they would like. I don't think no game is the problem but it doesn't help the cause.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So getting brown girls (Indian) have been the easiest for me. Same country, same race. All it takes is to talk to them and i almost always land a date. But even with them there is a lot of same bullsh*t as other women. So now i dont really bother with brown girls either.
My ex wife was Indian.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting sex is VERY difficult for some men. Most men actually. You can’t just walk outside and snap your fingers and get sex. Women can, men can’t. Men have to WORK at it, compete with other men who are more desperate for it, it just gets old and wears you out. Most women aren’t giving up sex before a first date or few dates anyways, unless you’re a mega Chad.
Most women who take a man up on his invitation for a date have the minimum level of physical attraction for him to have sex with him on the first date. It doesn’t require you to be “mega Chad.”

I am not mega Chad by any means. I’d say 50-75% of my 1st dates have historically resulted in some sort of sexual activity (where logistics allowed for it) simply because I capitalized on kino escalation and was assertive.

I think we are all on this forum to get better at doing that, but a lot of guys seem to be here to lament not being mega Chad (I’m not directing that at you).

I am also fatigued by the dating game, and adapting to its new realities. At 37 I often lack the energy and motivation to go out “sarging” when most of the prospects in my night life area are over a decade my junior. I don’t think the OP is expressing anger and frustration. Just — weariness. Historically in society, men my age were married and didn’t need to constantly date anymore.

Reaction score
I have been in monk mode for almost 1 year now. During this time I completed my studies and got my dream job. But now after staying away from dating for so long, I am much happier and content with staying single that i dont feel like dating anymore. Is that normal? Or am i going crazy?
I was in monk/celibacy mode for 7 years after my divorce,I am a Christian and do not have sex outside of wedlock.In this period I went on 2 dates,after the 2nd date I married the woman.I didn’t miss dating at all.You will find vast self improvement during this time because you are focused,NO your not crazy to hold this view.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about dating I do miss sex, but since most woman are bad at it is not like it will change much, when I feel like it I just go and try to get some girl other then that I prefer be single, even when some girls really try hard to get me, but after some time they move on with is ok for me

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually experiencing similar feelings, so this isn't all that unusual. I haven't been on a date in over 2 years and I can't even remember the last time I approached or asked a woman out. Much of this was situational, back in 2017, 2018 and the first half of 2019 I was actually putting myself out there and was having nothing but bad experiences that ultimately resulted in me getting burnt out. I was running into a lot of attention *****s that were basically just wasting my time, getting rejected a lot, flakes, etc. Some of it was partially my fault, as I failed to be honest with myself when I spotted red flags early on, but I also believe much of it was simply just due to bad luck/timing. It was getting to the point where my mental health and overall emotional well being was beginning to become compromised, I was experiencing a lot of anger, frustration, etc. I slowly stopped putting in less and less energy and eventually I just stopped trying all together by the fall of 2019.

This was further strengthened when covid hit last year and next thing you know a year and a half later I haven't put one ounce into this. However, during that time I was working more and investing like a maniac and now I'm at a completely different level than I was just a couple years ago. I'm seeking to continue this momentum and I've set a goal of becoming well into multi millionaire status within the next 5 years or so, currently 31 years old. There are certain lifestyle goals that I have in mind that are out of reach for me at this point right now, albeit I'm very comfortable and doing quite well for myself in the here and now.

What I learned from this was that women should be a topping to your life and not at all your primary focus. When they become of too much priority I personally believe this is when men can get into trouble. Also, something else that I've learned is that you should never base your happiness or overall well being on other people, in this case whether or not some woman is into you, dating you, having sex with you, etc.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t speak for everyone on this forum. But I always find it interesting when we get a MGTOW guy here like yourself. Because why would you be on a red pill/seduction forum like SS if, by your own admission, you have no interest in dating and women? What is the point? Why are you here? You’re 48 and could still be pulling women in their 30s if you are in good shape.
Just for the record, 6ft, full head of (now shoulder length) hair, pale green eyes, tanned, low body fat, multiple mortgage free properties,
cool motorcycle, guitarist, singer and drummer, gainfully employed, snappy dresser when I can be bothered, tattoos, good musculature, decent jawline, can cook, maintain a home and build stuff. GSOH which can be a bit blunt and outrageous sometimes, articulate, intelligent, occasionally charismatic, unafraid of confrontation, hardworking, compassionate. I tick a lot of boxes and I know it. My teeth could be better but am mid way through a course of dental treatment to rectify some of that and then there's the Asperger's of course which is a constant issue for me in just about every typical day to day setting and makes it very difficult for me to interact in a normal way with others. None the less, I get eyed up all the time by women from 20's to 50's, at work, at the shops, at my friends bar, walking down the street, wherever. I just can't bring myself to want to get involved with any of them whatsoever. Why am I here? Good question, but mostly to try and learn exactly why I'm not interested as I'm painfully aware it's not 'normal'. I'm very lonely because I find it so hard to form friendships, but not lonely enough to prostrate myself at the altar of todays awful, awful women. So there you go.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record, 6ft, full head of (now shoulder length) hair, pale green eyes, tanned, low body fat, multiple mortgage free properties,
cool motorcycle, guitarist, singer and drummer, gainfully employed, snappy dresser when I can be bothered, tattoos, good musculature, decent jawline, can cook, maintain a home and build stuff. GSOH which can be a bit blunt and outrageous sometimes, articulate, intelligent, occasionally charismatic, unafraid of confrontation, hardworking, compassionate. I tick a lot of boxes and I know it. My teeth could be better but am mid way through a course of dental treatment to rectify some of that and then there's the Asperger's of course which is a constant issue for me in just about every typical day to day setting and makes it very difficult for me to interact in a normal way with others. None the less, I get eyed up all the time by women from 20's to 50's, at work, at the shops, at my friends bar, walking down the street, wherever. I just can't bring myself to want to get involved with any of them whatsoever. Why am I here? Good question, but mostly to try and learn exactly why I'm not interested as I'm painfully aware it's not 'normal'. I'm very lonely because I find it so hard to form friendships, but not lonely enough to prostrate myself at the altar of todays awful, awful women. So there you go.
Sounds like you physically are a specimen, brother! You’d be able to pull women with those looks quite easily. Sounds like you have no desire. With no desire you will lack confidence. I notice you mentioned Asperger’s. Clearly you are still high functioning to write the way you do so that shouldn’t interfere with your ability to pull women either.

If you have no desire because you don’t want to waste time on women then don’t try to fit a square peg into a round hole. Give it time in that case. If you don’t have desire because you have no confidence or don’t understand game then don’t give up because of that. You can pick that up. Check out Rational Male if you haven’t already.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t speak for everyone on this forum. But I always find it interesting when we get a MGTOW guy here like yourself. Because why would you be on a red pill/seduction forum like SS if, by your own admission, you have no interest in dating and women? What is the point? Why are you here? You’re 48 and could still be pulling women in their 30s if you are in good shape.
He could be pulling 18yr olds , if you’re 52ish and under ,don’t smoke ,work out you should be able to complete with 20 and 30 year olds.

you might have less odds but I’ve seen guys 50 that take care of themselves and look better than a 28-30yr olds

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was running into a lot of attention *****s that were basically just wasting my time, getting rejected a lot, flakes, etc.
Amazing that this happened to someone 6'4" and muscular.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women who take a man up on his invitation for a date have the minimum level of physical attraction for him to have sex with him on the first date. It doesn’t require you to be “mega Chad.”

I am not mega Chad by any means. I’d say 50-75% of my 1st dates have historically resulted in some sort of sexual activity (where logistics allowed for it) simply because I capitalized on kino escalation and was assertive.

I think we are all on this forum to get better at doing that, but a lot of guys seem to be here to lament not being mega Chad (I’m not directing that at you).

I am also fatigued by the dating game, and adapting to its new realities. At 37 I often lack the energy and motivation to go out “sarging” when most of the prospects in my night life area are over a decade my junior. I don’t think the OP is expressing anger and frustration. Just — weariness. Historically in society, men my age were married and didn’t need to constantly date anymore.
Just because you get a date these days doesn’t mean she thinks you meet the bare minimum to have sex with. Used to be that way, not anymore. What she’s thinking is “ok he seems cool enough to hangout with, I’ll have a nice time and free dinner but this guy is in no way my type to sleep with”. I promise you that happens more often than not. I can get dates, I can line up dates from here to October. What I’m struggling to do is hookup.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing that this happened to someone 6'4" and muscular.
They don’t need him when they’ve got 17 orbiters just like him.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t talk her into her panties getting wet for you. You can talk her into going out with you but you can’t talk her into wanting you sexually.
It’s not so much about “talking” yourself into her pants. You get her out on the date. You then let her do most of the talking but you strategical use kino to get her mind focused on the fact that sex is in the cards. It also greatly matters how you carry yourself. Be confident. Basically a James Bond style has always worked well for me but everyone will have their own style that works. Find that and own it. You can look like Brad Pitt but if you are bumbling fool while on the date your chances go way down.

You can absolutely seduce a woman through actions and how you carry yourself. It’s not about just using words and it’s certainly not this predetermined, black pill logic idea that it’s 100% based on your looks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not so much about “talking” yourself into her pants. You get her out on the date. You then let her do most of the talking but you strategical use kino to get her mind focused on the fact that sex is in the cards. It also greatly matters how you carry yourself. Be confident. Basically a James Bond style has always worked well for me but everyone will have their own style that works. Find that and own it. You can look like Brad Pitt but if you are bumbling fool while on the date your chances go way down.

You can absolutely seduce a woman through actions and how you carry yourself. It’s not about just using words and it’s certainly not this predetermined, black pill logic idea that it’s 100% based on your looks.
I’ve seen women basically give a roadmap and a compass to someone they wanted to fvck (a Brad Pitt type since you gave that example). Even a doofus Chad has it easy, he doesn’t have to be smart, she will seduce him if she has too. With a regular guy she’s going to put up serval road blocks, most guys game isn’t calibrated to deal with but one maybe two road blocks, not 5.
I’ll give you an example. This girl I went on a date with, invited me to her house for the second date. Sounds easy right? Nope. I tried and tried to seduce her but she blocked me at every turn even though she’d invited me to her house. I left thinking “ok she’s not into me” BUT she kept pursuing me after that. I figured ok I’ll try one more time. She invites me over AGAIN and same things happens. Now I’ve seduced many girls in my day, I’m smart enough to know when a girl invited you over what that means. I dunno how she wanted me to seduce her but it wasn’t working doing it my way. A way that’s worked many times before.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually experiencing similar feelings, so this isn't all that unusual. I haven't been on a date in over 2 years and I can't even remember the last time I approached or asked a woman out. Much of this was situational, back in 2017, 2018 and the first half of 2019 I was actually putting myself out there and was having nothing but bad experiences that ultimately resulted in me getting burnt out. I was running into a lot of attention *****s that were basically just wasting my time, getting rejected a lot, flakes, etc. Some of it was partially my fault, as I failed to be honest with myself when I spotted red flags early on, but I also believe much of it was simply just due to bad luck/timing. It was getting to the point where my mental health and overall emotional well being was beginning to become compromised, I was experiencing a lot of anger, frustration, etc. I slowly stopped putting in less and less energy and eventually I just stopped trying all together by the fall of 2019.

This was further strengthened when covid hit last year and next thing you know a year and a half later I haven't put one ounce into this. However, during that time I was working more and investing like a maniac and now I'm at a completely different level than I was just a couple years ago. I'm seeking to continue this momentum and I've set a goal of becoming well into multi millionaire status within the next 5 years or so, currently 31 years old. There are certain lifestyle goals that I have in mind that are out of reach for me at this point right now, albeit I'm very comfortable and doing quite well for myself in the here and now.

What I learned from this was that women should be a topping to your life and not at all your primary focus. When they become of too much priority I personally believe this is when men can get into trouble. Also, something else that I've learned is that you should never base your happiness or overall well being on other people, in this case whether or not some woman is into you, dating you, having sex with you, etc.
This just feels like almost a replica of my story. I have experienced same amount of disappointments since 2019 and it would impact my study. This past year i havent dated, not by choice but covid, but boy have I become better and improved. Most of all that disappointment i used to get after a failed relation is gone, completely gone.

My main motive for posting here was that i am a bit concerned that staying away from dating might make me rusted. What if after some time i decide to date but now i cant cause my game is gone and i am so used to living by myself. You get what i am saying?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just feels like almost a replica of my story. I have experienced same amount of disappointments since 2019 and it would impact my study. This past year i havent dated, not by choice but covid, but boy have I become better and improved. Most of all that disappointment i used to get after a failed relation is gone, completely gone.

My main motive for posting here was that i am a bit concerned that staying away from dating might make me rusted. What if after some time i decide to date but now i cant cause my game is gone and i am so used to living by myself. You get what i am saying?
Covid is the coup-de-grace for poor dating experience pre-pandemic. With me the confusion about the vaccines, and upcoming federal election here, and the overall set-up has just even turned me off from the idea. However, at the end of the day its just an excuse.