Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't do obese girls on the pill...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I'd rather sleep with a skinny "5" than an obese "10".
he means that he would rather with a skinny girl thats ugly than with a fat girl thats very pretty, but fat.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
it sounds like people here have never had sex with a girl with a few pounds extra
There's a huge difference between a "few pounds extra" and fat or obese. I generally tend to not go after anyone over ~110 lbs, so a few more pounds isn't that big of a deal. 115, maybe 120 depending on how tall she is. Some girls may not even look like they're carrying it. If your idea of "a few pounds extra" means some obscene number like 30+ lbs, I'd have to say that no, I've never messed around with someone such as that.

Originally posted by AFK Protector
face it dude. obese chicks can't be pretty. Plus you might get steamrolled in bed. ouchc
I thought the meaning behind my last statement was pretty clear, but I guess I'll rephrase:

If there were nothing but obese women left on this planet, and it was up to me to repopulate the world, I'd marry my right hand.

Disclaimer: This post was meant neither to incite or bait anyone who has a fetish or preference for overweight women. You keep doing your thing, just know that you won't ever have any competition from me.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo

If there were nothing but obese women left on this planet, and it was up to me to repopulate the world, I'd marry my right hand.

Right on bro!

And if my hands got chopped off I'd jump in a volcano so they can't rape my dead body. ::shudders::

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was an obese guy, then maybe I'd consider sex with an obese woman. Beggars can't be choosers, as the saying goes. Yet guys who take care in their appearance and attitude can do much better and deserve much better.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score