Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't do obese girls on the pill...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me add that any girl with a few extra pounds may result in an increased risk.

That and I hate to say but the truth is that 2/3 of American Women fall into the category of obese. Or whatever the statistic is.

We aren't just talking about your garden variety fatties, there are plenty of women that are too big.

But I know this isn't a problem because everyone on this board is dating HB10 supermodels, right?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ricky
Well let me add that any girl with a few extra pounds may result in an increased risk.

That and I hate to say but the truth is that 2/3 of American Women fall into the category of obese. Or whatever the statistic is.

We aren't just talking about your garden variety fatties, there are plenty of women that are too big.

But I know this isn't a problem because everyone on this board is dating HB10 supermodels, right?
You should be wearing a condom anyway, pill or no pill. The pill does not prevent transmission of disease and no contraceptive is 100% effective, so it's best if you use more than one kind.

And if she's a steady girl and you're that anti-condom...just pull out as added protection.

Also, it's a correlational study. There's no telling whether the fat chicks were just screwing more...it's possible. Fat girls sometimes go out and screw around a lot more because of self-esteem issues.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You should be wearing a condom anyway, pill or no pill. The pill does not prevent transmission of disease and no contraceptive is 100% effective, so it's best if you use more than one kind.

Point well taken Squirrels

And if she's a steady girl and you're that anti-condom...just pull out as added protection.

B]Precisely[/B]

Also, it's a correlational study. There's no telling whether the fat chicks were just screwing more...it's possible. Fat girls sometimes go out and screw around a lot more because of self-esteem issues.

You might be right about this too, there are definitely some fat girls that are HOS

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this thread is funny. FAT girls......... you are a don juan, you dont need them *****es

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... The title of the article is Excess Weight Can Compromise Birth Control Pills. All this time I thought that excess weight was a form of birth control... :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
All this time I thought that excess weight was a form of birth control... :p
omg laffo

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
While it's possible, it's biologically makes more sense for the female to be more fertile because she has spare tire. She needs her fat as an additional energy source in case there's lack of food or anything goes wrong. It's an evolutionary mechanism to make sure the baby survives.

And there are numerous studies showing that the babies are healthier from mothers who "are not skinny"

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather sleep with a skinny "5" than an obese "10".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Now diablo, why would you rather sleep with a skinny "5" than an obese "10?" That's not fair. You could be sleeping with TWO skinny 5's!!! :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Wait what?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

excatly. sometimes id be reading posts and it sounds like people here have never had sex with a girl with a few pounds extra or a little ugly or anything like that. it always sounds like everyone in here ****s hb10 supermodels just like you said. yea right