Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont Be This Man!!

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea... complete loser.

a) he's ass ugly
b) has no style
c) he doesn't have a real job
d) obviously the guy is a moron (he can't even spell female)
e) how the hell is that hair color brown? Looks more reddish to me?
f) 49 years old, and looking for 18-24 year old chicks?! Gimme a f***en break. Maybe if the chick is mentally challenged she'll buy his sh**.
g) the dush bag needs a personals site to get women, that's a easily the sign of being a AFC.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
How is being self employed imply not successful? Bill Gates is self employed. For all you know this guy could be a software billionaire!
True, but even if he were a billionaire it wouldn't make him any more suave with women. The guy is a chump... his status is something to be avoided by those of us who know what it is. Getting women because you're rich is no different than buying a hooker because you're a loser... they're only after the money, honey.

One of my female friends actually told some rich dude to "**** off" after he tried to buy her off. From the way she described him, he sounded exactly like that guy there.:D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is one to add to the "looks vs. game" debate. No amount of game could help this guy!!

The thing is, if he wiped that cartoony smile off his face and made an effort with his appearance and style, and toned up, he'd probably not look so bad. Meanwhile, he should be lowering his standards instead of expecting women to lower theirs.