Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan thing to do?

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I have my college pre-cal final exam. All semester there was this hot girl who sat right near me, yet I never started a single conversation with her since I had my mind set on another chick in another class.

Even though tomorrow is the last day, would it be okay to actually get some conversation going and try to get her number?

Or should I not even bother with it since I am trying to start something with another girl? I think it would be a good way to test out my skills and build up my confidence.

For those knowledgable, your opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want to call her later and go out

i think the "don jaun thing to do" would be do whatever the **** u want...

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to lose really. There is no real way I could embarrass myself. I even have what I'll first say to her in mind already.

Carpe diem right?

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with JC. Put it another way - let's say you ignore her and make your move on the girl you're more interested in. You have a date and find that you have nothing in common, and/or the date went sour.

On the other hand, let's say you try and get something going with the girl that was in your class. You get a date and have an absolute ball, she's hot, intelligent, and is interested in similar things to you.

Which would you rather date in this reality? Attraction is based on layers - the first layer is the looks, then you have intelligence, connection, and the list goes on. That's why most young woman date 'jerks' yet as they get older they realise there's more to a relationship and they never marry the jerk.

Cheers
Maggs

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to JC

the best thing i every did was sarge when i was younger

when you confront your fears you realise

someone saying no is just someone saying no

we blow $hit out of proportion

it means nothing

and we grow BOLDER

the next time the fear is less

KILL THE FEAR

the best saying ever invented is NIKE

JUST DO IT !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D