Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Boot Camp starting now! Signup closed

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well then... I did think about making a BC that focusses on self-improvement. This would have to be pretty general, because self-improvement has to do with your own hobbies etc. I know that working out would be something we could do together. Well, you can send me some ideas on this and I'll think about making a new BC. But for now, we are just going to use the original one. Guys, trust me, it's enough work and you'll be glad that you don't have more exercises (at least most of you). And if I would change the BC NOW, everyone would have to sign up again... Not going to happen. We'll see how this BC goes. If there are successfull people after the 8 weeks that want to do something like a self-improvement BC then I'll work on it because this would also be the next step for me, after getting over social problems and problems with women.

For now:

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor

@Stripes: My definition of information would be a little more... general...

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man guys, I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting super excited about the possibilities here. One question though... when are we starting? This thread's been open for close to two weeks now. Unless it already started and I'm missing something >__>.

EDIT: Touche, salesman, touche.
I guess I'll also add some info: I'm interested in doing the bootcamp primarily to try and get past my biggest sticking point, my weight. I'm a very extroverted, very social person, but I'm also close to 100 pounds overweight, and when I visualize about approaching girls it completely dominates my thinking. I've started working out and eating better, and I hope to start seeing results in a week or two, but it's going to take a very long time regardless, and I don't want to put this off until the weight is gone. I don't expect the first week or two to be difficult at all, but when we have to start talking girls I know I'm going to stumble -- it's what killed me last time I tried, and I'm just hoping that this time doing it with everyone else will be enough to keep me on track.

Last edited:

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't actually thinking about modifying the bootcamp.
I was thinking at something like weekly sidenotes; for example
- make sure you clean your shoes every morning before leaving the house (it's a must; you're becoming more groomed by the day which increases confidence in yourself)
- do 20 minutes of exercises every morning (makes us feel better throughout the day)
- make sure things are not lying all over your room (we shall bring girls to our place, right? :D lol)

Things like this should become habits.

I'm saying this again: there's no need to modify the bootcamp! Some of us guys can get in contact before a new stage begins and set up 2-3 duties to be done each day throughout the week and post'em at the end of the opening post each week. (~5 rows added)

It's nothing big, but the impact it has IS big.

What do the other guys who participate think about my idea? Speak your words people; you are not frigging puppets!
It's us who we are doing all these for.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would like I would be interested in doing the challenges and posting my results in detail (along with why I do what I do.) I normally try to do 50 approaches a week so it would be fun. :)

However I do not have the time to be posting daily. Anyway the offer is up if anyone feels they would benefit (or just be interested) in seeing how a mod sarges. ;)

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I strongly recommend you to put up those challenges IN ANOTHER THREAD. However, they are not going to be voluntary and not offically in this BC. I'd like to get this discussion out of this topic now because I am already a little confused who is joining what ;)
So Heart Break Kid, are you joining? It would be enough to post your results at least once a week.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a new job, copying the list and adding on to it :) But where is my money???

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor
Heart Break Kid
scarface316

Last edited:

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, I'd like to get payed in blond HB9s with more initial interest than a bank offers :)

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

I'm 17 and I want to improve on getting the girls into bed with me. It's really annoying to watch my friends get laid while I am not when I know I'm the better guy. It's not like I'm unattractive or anything, I lack the confidence when it comes to being intimate with girls. (I was 315 pounds and now I'm hitting close to 200)

I would like to join the military someday but before I do that, I want to get laid because of me, not for money, I wanna be able to do it all on my own.

I hope this Boot Camp will help me. I'm in this with you bro's!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for this to start. I went out last night. I was the sober driver. I saw this gorgeous brunette sitting down oppositte me. She looked similar to Catherine bell, with similar hairstyle. I looked at her, she looked at me, we kept staring at each other. I smiled, she looked at her mate and smiled. I kept getting good eye contact from her and I never approached. I am so pissed off right now...

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
To only DJBC Members:

Hey i just stumble upon some real inspirational ebooks and other media, if you're in need of inspiration, just PM me and is see how i can help you out.

LaoRyuu-Des

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm in. I really do want to improve myself overall. Though it does seem extremely difficult. I was reading up on the first week thing with saying hi to 50 strangers.....I would rather try that at the mall than at school.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I am a fledgling, I am new, and I definately want to improve! Count me in!

I am 23 - I live in a college town (and I go to college) and English is my second language. So my task is even harder than yours!!!

I have dated some girls before, I am not a total AFC, but I can't miss this golden opportunity.

Could please someone post the rules, links to documents, dates, etc... to sum it all up ?

WHEN DO WE GO ?

Cheers and welcome!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys gonna be fine. Read my first post for further information. I am also going to post directions on the 21th of May.

Al Moh.
Killer Six Pac
Deadly_Assassin
Apostle IX
bluemanson
Darles Chickens
sam3083
dice
gtownjuan
just so suave
schttrj
PHAT Rabbit
B Love
oldschooler
LostAndConfused
czy
JackRyanJuan
AJTD
Young Anikan
Colin O'Brien
In Motion
Daddy The Pimp
Punisha
Erasmus
Pathetik
Demon Wolf
Privitor
Heart Break Kid
scarface316
LaoRyuu-Des
Guybrush
yungahdubz
TankMan

Last edited:

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign me up :up:

I've been wanting to do this for a while this year but ive had other commitments such as school, working out and going out.

I'm 15 years old, from Sutton Coldfield in England and have yet to do a cold approach.

I socialize at parties and stuff, but am hoping to imrpove my cold approach skills.

TankMan

Reaction score
Count me in

I've been a lurker for a while now (a few months now) and it is time for me to stop just reading about this and just do it.
I'm 28 years old, I live in a college town in US and I have been working on building more friendships with both males and females in the recent few months but still I didn't take any steps with women. I want to use the bootcamp as tool to push me and discipline me to stop wasting time.

TankMan

DJ Snake Eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im up for it. I'm 18 and I live in England. I used to be addicted to this site and the whole idea of pick up. I read like 10 books and I got fed up. One day I just stopped reading and just did how I would naturally do it and it worked. As a result I've gained a bit of confidence and I'm seeing 2 girls right now, but I know I can do better. I want to do the boot camp and solidify my core.

My technique is simple. I just call the girl, ask her name and tell her she looks good, all this without smiling. It matches my attitude so I'm not actually putting it on. But I want to make my approaches more dynamic and adaptable to more situations.

I wont have an internet connection from the 17th since I'm moving house, but I'll keep in touch from college.