Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Don’t talk when you drunk

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Agreed! Probably not a great idea to drink with coworkers either.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Drinks more than two, **** the f up.
Assume we are talking liquor here and not just beer. I think you can go about three and be relatively safe still. Four or more and the filter definitely begins to disappear which can be dangerous.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
I had to giggle a bit guys.

Good luck shutting up if you’ve had too much drink. There is no reasoning with drunk people, or tipsy people for that matter, lol. You’ll do no better reasoning with yourself.

Keep it to one drink per hour and you’ll be fine. No more than 2 in any given hour. This works well for me and I’m not but a buck fifteen on the scale.

Cheers!
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
Till she tells the boss you're harassing her, then you'll come back here crying.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top