"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Don’t talk when you drunk

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Agreed! Probably not a great idea to drink with coworkers either.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Drinks more than two, **** the f up.
Assume we are talking liquor here and not just beer. I think you can go about three and be relatively safe still. Four or more and the filter definitely begins to disappear which can be dangerous.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
I had to giggle a bit guys.

Good luck shutting up if you’ve had too much drink. There is no reasoning with drunk people, or tipsy people for that matter, lol. You’ll do no better reasoning with yourself.

Keep it to one drink per hour and you’ll be fine. No more than 2 in any given hour. This works well for me and I’m not but a buck fifteen on the scale.

Cheers!
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
Till she tells the boss you're harassing her, then you'll come back here crying.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top