backseatjuan
Banned
Drinks more than two, **** the f up.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Assume we are talking liquor here and not just beer. I think you can go about three and be relatively safe still. Four or more and the filter definitely begins to disappear which can be dangerous.Drinks more than two, **** the f up.
NO. Anything more than two stfu. Beer or liqueur.Four or more
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Till she tells the boss you're harassing her, then you'll come back here crying.It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
Agree. It’s stupid. But she’s. Straight up said XXX stuff to me.Till she tells the boss you're harassing her, then you'll come back here crying.
Unless the company has 2000 employees and you barely see her, i wouldnt do it.Agree. It’s stupid. But she’s. Straight up said XXX stuff to me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.