Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don’t be so afraid of the friend zone..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it would be easier to handle the friendzone if you got that after one date. To me that’s not what the friendzone is. What’s happened to me is they wait until you’ve somewhat invested in them after 5-7 dates, the girl has been INTENSE getting to know you over the course of say a month or so. You think things are going well and then BAM, you get “I just want to be friends”. So you try to pull back and accept it but here she comes guns blazing, basically saying with her actions “hold on there Mr. New Friendzone victim, I ain’t done with you yet! I’m gonna use your emotions against you while you still like me. Meanwhile, I’ve gotten over your ass in 2 days. I’m gonna text you like when I liked you, I’m gonna recommend we hangout. Give you time to take a step back and get over ME? The hell you say!”. And the poor bastard is led into the friendzone for God knows how long. That, my friends, is the friendzone. Not this go on one date and you text them once a week after you get the ljbf speech. No, that’s just regular friends.
The type of friend zone you just described should never happen to anyone familiar with the red pill.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely keep females around unless I have an interest in fvcking them or they add value to my life some how. An example would be a female friend who introduces me to her other female friends, and in exchange I introduce her to buddies of mine. I do have female friends that are completely platonic now, but they were women I slept with in the past. These are some of the best female friendships I have actually.