Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don’t be a *****, have some self-respect

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever listen to womem, they don't know What they want.

You listen to wise and experienced men
Great point. It's fine to take advice from a man about this. Do this, don't do that. But once you start behaving based on what bytches like these say, you're in their frame and losing. Major fail. Here on the forum it's ok, but I could give a flying fukk what women think, especially women like these, woof.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point. It's fine to take advice from a man about this. Do this, don't do that. But once you start behaving based on what bytches like these say, you're in their frame and losing. Major fail. Here on the forum it's ok, but I could give a flying fukk what women think, especially women like these, woof.
If you been around for any time you learn what they want and what works are two different things. That being said there's a minority of women who are objective and give great guy advice.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I come from a different world then the rest of you guys, this is normal behavior to me, like I said I have seen and heard way worse, this is childs play, no big deal.

When you have been sheltered your whole life or lived in the blue pill reality I guess this is a big deal.

I hope you guys dont think this is some rare thing that only happens with a small group of low quality women lol, if you grew up with sisters ect then you know this is normal female behavior you guys were just sheltered from it, 8 out of 10 females laugh at most lame or unattractive men, what's new....
NOT TRUE..At All. This is what low quality women people do. A poster said his buddy called a women a fatass, this is normal of low quality people.

Calling a women a fatass only hurts her and the next guy, she builds up a wall and becomes bitter. She then becomes the OP.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a s
I guess I come from a different world then the rest of you guys, this is normal behavior to me, like I said I have seen and heard way worse, this is childs play, no big deal.

When you have been sheltered your whole life or lived in the blue pill reality I guess this is a big deal.

I hope you guys dont think this is some rare thing that only happens with a small group of low quality women lol, if you grew up with sisters ect then you know this is normal female behavior you guys were just sheltered from it, 8 out of 10 females laugh at most lame or unattractive men, what's new....
I have a sister and a mom...both were virgins until they got married....and no they don't talk like this poke fun and **** talk people who like them it are nice to them for no reason...and they wouldn't act like these sloots in the first place. They also have religious and moral values as well though. We grew up in a small church ruled town in the countryside. I have dated high quality women who don't act like that as well.

Are you living in the US??? 99 percent of the women there are garbage tier now it seems. And that's not hating women...that's just how it is because because of this new world feminism sjw movement and PC madness.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I was younger, I used to regularly make fun of all those young girls that's madly in love with me.

Took their virginity, took their money, took expensive gold, 2 of em even bought me a car (really old used car), etc and I would just brag abt it to my buddies.

Those girls had such dreamy eyes and after a while - back then it just irritated me to no end.

Nothing to be proud of now.

When you get lots of it, and I mean lots, you just grow fed up of it. Even a sweet morning greeting from some adoring girl irritated me.

It's just how it is guys, that's youth.

No use being bitter by it.

Personally, I think its pretty normal when a girl or even a guy gets too much dosage of adoration.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with “good morning“ or “how are you doing” texts but they have to lead somewhere. The man has to ask her out right there or set up a meeting. Otherwise he is wasting his time.

Its like the law of diminishing returns. 1 donut is awesome, 2 donuts is OK, 3 donuts you are sick, 4 donuts you are about to die. Too many good morning texts would make any girl sick.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol these women are extremely low quality and not a good example to group all women in to. They are living in their own personal hells which has nothing to do with anyone but their self. All they have going for them is their body and probably some material belongings. Some illusion of power and control.
They're being victims even when being appreciated; this speaks volumes. These types of women should take up zero space on this forum, and if this is what a man is entangled with, he needs to get his act together and do some internal investigation.

A poster mentioned he wouldn’t like to receive texts from a fat girl or someone he wasn’t attracted to. But I would ask if he would lead someone on and keep them around for his sense of self worth and external validation because he is deluded within his own self. Probably not. So the example is moot
Extremely low quality women? Waat?

Scary amount of likes

You're all living in a dream world. No girl wants paragraphs and good morning texts from simps. Would have thought that was obvious

Man this forum is strange sometimes

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score

Scary amount of likes

You're all living in a dream world. No girl wants paragraphs and good morning texts from simps. Would have thought that was obvious

Exactly, these guys are sadly living in Disneyland.

Simps, ugly or lame guys ALWAYS get trolled by girls lol, these guys must of never attended high school

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scary amount of likes

I believe you missed the point completely and are imputing a different meaning.

I’m speaking towards their character and how they are orienting their self in reality, all the while being deluded by their own fragile ego bolstered by external validation.
I never once said I support paragraphs of morning texts or being a doormat for another person.

The underlining point is to associate with individuals of higher quality, with a richer and more substantive value system, rather than some shallow minded chick.
Increase the quality, and the problems which we have to deal with and navigate become ones which propel to evolve us, rather than play to her soggy framed existence.
Dealing with a woman originally cited in the original post will not yield anything but a headache and or mediocre lay. They are setting themselves up to be a tinder bicycle.

All of this to say is that threads that involve women here should contain women who are worth our energies and valuable emotions, not ones which align to a faulty confirmation bias

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this to say is that threads that involve women here should contain women who are worth our energies and valuable emotions, not ones which align to a faulty confirmation bias
You see, this right here just doesn’t make sense. Firstly, 99% of women in the US are trash. That alone means that you’re never gonna be dealing with a chick who is ever really “worth our energies” and “valuable emotions” as you put it (lol).

Secondly, this isn’t confirmation bias because we know that this characteristic the girls in question showed exist within all women to a degree; some just hide it better than others. But the fact that it exists in the first place means you shouldn’t be doing ***** ****. That was the point of this thread.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondly, this isn’t confirmation bias because we know that this characteristic the girls in question showed exist within all women to a degree
To add: the goal also tethered to my posts, should be to have a minimal amount of basic programming necessary. Say 5%. These women have about 90%

Find a woman who isn’t from the US. At the very least if she does, hopefully she reads classical literature and understands it, and has a brain, and a greater desire to see the world rather than just see the club every Friday night

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the sentiment but I’m noticing way too much anti-woman negativity lately.

Understand women for what they are and learn to appreciate it. Only then will you’ll be able to have a health relationship with one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the sentiment but I’m noticing way too much anti-woman negativity lately.

Understand women for what they are and learn to appreciate it. Only then will you’ll be able to have a health relationship with one.
They're too busy talking abt mental illness, crazy women, useless women, stupid women and a whole bunch of negativity abt women.

But have yet to realise that they themselves need to level up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're too busy talking abt mental illness, crazy women, useless women, stupid women and a whole bunch of negativity abt women.

But have yet to realise that they themselves need to level up.
And u help them by stop helping them.