Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don’t be a *****, have some self-respect

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright just gotta make a reminder for all of you here:

While love and romance is great and all, it doesn’t exist. As nice as that Disney shit seems, as much as you want it to be true, that shit doesn’t exist. By telling a girl how much you love her and care about her, you’re turning her pussy more dry than the Sahara desert. By talking to her about your feelings or secrets, your making her think you’re weak and pathetic. By being that wishy-washy guy who’s bought her roses and chocolate for Valentine’s Day, or telling her how you will always love her after she broke up with you, she’s laughing with her friends in the background making fun of you for it. It’s the truth. Even those good morning texts, it makes them want to vomit:
ACC37775-511E-4A8F-B9D8-9147BE36E4F7.png

F490E108-14FE-4C45-A413-4D14869696DC.jpeg

Stop the pandering. Have some self-respect. Like all wise men say, her pussy ain’t golden. Stop giving a **** about them. If you want to bang her, don’t be a bitch who’s basically asking for permission, flirt with her and make it obvious, maybe even go ahead and tell her how you’re gonna do her dirty if you’re feeling especially ballsy. Be a man. Despite what the media says, women love rough sex, they WANT to be ravaged. But if she ain’t feeling it, or if she wants you to bend over backwards for her just so that you get a CHANCE to have sex with her, don’t you dare be afraid to walk away from her and never talk to her every again. Even if you know you’ll get to sleep with her if you do XYZ, it’s not worth it. Why would you ever give yourself away to someone who will stomp on your humanity and humiliate you for it in return?

Never let them take away your pride and dignity. Remember that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol when these thots hit the wall they’ll be on reddit asking “where are all the men that text their women good morning? Reeeeee!”

Seriously, if a good morning text sends you into a rage then you’re just a miserable cvnt. I dint do the good morning texts and women complain that I dont Text first or a lot. There’s no pleasing them these days. Go your own way, gentleman. Let the cats and wine industry have these cvnts and their “rage”.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Girls are repulsed by guys who there not attracted to pursuing them? Is this surprising to you?

Sh!t I feel the same way when a girl I'm not into does this lol

You would feel the same way if a fat ugly girl was blowing your phone up.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are repulsed by guys who there not attracted to pursuing them? Is this surprising to you?

You missed the part where the thot admitted to giving the guy a chance even though he wasn’t Chad. She lowered her dating expectations and was repulsed by a simple text. To me that means there’s no pleasing this thot unless you’re Chad.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
You missed the part where the thot admitted to giving the guy a chance even though he wasn’t Chad. She lowered her dating expectations and was repulsed by a simple text. To me that means there’s no pleasing this thot unless you’re Chad.
She said she gave a guy a chance who wasn't her type, that's has nothing to do with being a chad or not, Chad's are not every girls type, no one is.

So again, I dont see the issue. But hey, shrugs.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she gave a guy a chance who wasn't her type, that's has nothing to do with being a chad or not, Chad's are not every girls type, no one is.

So again, I dont see the issue. But hey, shrugs.
I haven’t met a woman yet that Chad wasn’t her type. Now, whether she could get Chad or not is a different story. She gave a guy who wasn’t her type a chance because she recently got booted off the c0ck carousel but hasn’t adjusted her expectations yet. Reality is just around the corner for this broad.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Well I hope you realize that “not my type” literally just means “unattracted to”...
Duh, shes not attracted to him because hes not her type.....

And who the hell likes getting attention from someone there not attracted to? Which is why I said theres nothing wrong with the tweets.

Men do the same thing......

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh, shes not attracted to him because hes not her type.....

And who the hell likes getting attention from someone there not attracted to? Which is why I said theres nothing wrong with the tweets.

Men do the same thing......
Bruh I’m sorry but that’s just the gayest thing I’ve ever heard. Attractive men are attractive, period. The only time a woman will say “he’s not my type” is either because the guy is extremely unattractive and doesn’t want to be rude, or because he makes her feel insecure and so she disqualified herself from every trying to be with him to avoid humiliation if he doesn’t like her. If that dude wasn’t a *****, you best believe that same dude would automatically become ‘her type’. I understand that attractiveness isn’t always universal, but repulsiveness definitely is.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western
Lol when these thots hit the wall they’ll be on reddit asking “where are all the men that text their women good morning? Reeeeee!”

Seriously, if a good morning text sends you into a rage then you’re just a miserable cvnt. I dint do the good morning texts and women complain that I dont Text first or a lot. There’s no pleasing them these days. Go your own way, gentleman. Let the cats and wine industry have these cvnts and their “rage”.

Western women are ****ed man. That thread looks like a bunch of men talking about a fat chick to me.

Who wants those masculine acting hos? Not me. Once women sleep around a few times they become pump n dump material at best. They become bitter rageful sloots after riding the **** carousel for a while.

Best chick I ever met has only slept with two men in her life, me being one of them.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so hes unattractive and she wants nothing to do with him, wow, how could she be so heartless to be repulsed by a unattractive guy hitting on her, women are so evil.....

I remember when a fat girl tried to hit on my homeboy one time and he said "get your fat ass away from me" lol......nobody wants someone unattractive for whatever reason.

This is nothing new.......

I've done much worse to girls when shes "not my type" and hits on me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western

Western women are ****ed man. That thread looks like a bunch of men talking about a fat chick to me.

Who wants those masculine acting hos? Not me. Once women sleep around a few times they become pump n dump material at best. They become bitter rageful sloots after riding the **** carousel for a while.

Best chick I ever met has only slept with two men in her life, me being one of them.
Is that how they earn their deep "gravelly" voices and body lingo?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I see a woman talking like that I can't even get hard for her anymore. She might as well be a man as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't touch those girls in that thread with a 10 foot pole. Extremely low quality.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so hes unattractive and she wants nothing to do with him, wow, how could she be so heartless to be repulsed by a unattractive guy hitting on her, women are so evil.....

I remember when a fat girl tried to hit on my homeboy one time and he said "get your fat ass away from me" lol......nobody wants someone unattractive for whatever reason.

This is nothing new.......

I've done much worse to girls when shes "not my type" and hits on me
Do you not get it? I’m outling unattractive behavior.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The difference is that this woman actually gave out her number to a man she is has no interest in but despite this is leading him on for literally NO reason. On top of this she goes and starts making fun of this guy with her friends. In what planet are we on where behavior like this is normal or acceptable? In a normal world women like this would be getting shamed for such behavior, yet there are actually others encouraging her.

If a fat woman or some woman I am not interested in asks me for my number I am not going to give her my contact info. I most certainly would not be leading her on for literally no reason and then sharing her texts to me with people I know.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol these women are extremely low quality and not a good example to group all women in to. They are living in their own personal hells which has nothing to do with anyone but their self. All they have going for them is their body and probably some material belongings. Some illusion of power and control.
They're being victims even when being appreciated; this speaks volumes. These types of women should take up zero space on this forum, and if this is what a man is entangled with, he needs to get his act together and do some internal investigation.

A poster mentioned he wouldn’t like to receive texts from a fat girl or someone he wasn’t attracted to. But I would ask if he would lead someone on and keep them around for his sense of self worth and external validation because he is deluded within his own self. Probably not. So the example is moot

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol these women are extremely low quality and not a good example to group all women in to. They are living in their own personal hells which has nothing to do with anyone but their self. All they have going for them is their body and probably some material belongings. Some illusion of power and control.
They're being victims even when being appreciated; this speaks volumes. These types of women should take up zero space on this forum, and if this is what a man is entangled with, he needs to get his act together and do some internal investigation.

A poster mentioned he wouldn’t like to receive texts from a fat girl or someone he wasn’t attracted to. But I would ask if he would lead someone on and keep them around for his sense of self worth and external validation because he is deluded within his own self. Probably not. So the example is moot
I agree with you about women like this not being good examples for women as a whole but they do in fact exist and they are somewhat common with all these instagram obsessed thots.

I've personally had a couple of experiences with women who were similar to this but it took me more than one to be able to spot them early on. I

Example: I had one approach ME and ask ME out but then later flake on the date and then ghost. She had this pattern of returning back and resuming hardcore with the flirting. The next time I saw her she had this explanation as to why she hadn't gotten back to me so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I saw her a couple days after that and she takes my hand and places it on her thigh and talks about having netflix at her place.....this again just lead to a flake. This particular one was the first time I had ever met a woman like this so it was a real eye opener to say the least.

Shortly after I stopped talking to her I found out that this was something that she did to tons of men on the regular and that she bounced from "bf" to "bf" on an almost monthly basis. To put this into perspective, this is a woman around 23-24. About 6 months after I had stopped talking to her she had been going through a string of guys and was recently single. At that time she tried approaching and talking to me, I literally just turned, walked away and ignored her whenever we'd cross paths.

These women have serious issues, though I can't specifically say what caused them. Their entire sense of self worth is based upon the validation that they get from other people, particularly men. The one above I discussed had a father that died when she was very young, so perhaps some severe obsession with gaining male attention.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I come from a different world then the rest of you guys, this is normal behavior to me, like I said I have seen and heard way worse, this is childs play, no big deal.

When you have been sheltered your whole life or lived in the blue pill reality I guess this is a big deal.

I hope you guys dont think this is some rare thing that only happens with a small group of low quality women lol, if you grew up with sisters ect then you know this is normal female behavior you guys were just sheltered from it, 8 out of 10 females laugh at most lame or unattractive men, what's new....

Last edited: