Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dolph lundgren is literally going out with a bang.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has a couple more years to live but is engaged to a 20 something has a hot ex-wife and beautiful daughter can't believe I used to watch this guy back in the 80s and 90s.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't imagine somebody with better genetics.

Dude is way above average in everything; looks, height, fame and money. I heard he's also quite smart.

So we can all agree he can get any girl he wants. And ANY man with options would do is get a 20yo.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude is way above average in everything; looks, height, fame and money. I heard he's also quite smart.

So we can all agree he can get any girl he wants. And ANY man with options would do is get a 20yo.
Been battling cancer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yeah he is really smart....reportedly has an IQ of 160...has a degree and master degree in chemical engineering. He also received a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT but was a bodyguard for Grace Jones and she convinced him to leave school and move to NYC to be with her romantically.

Also holds a 4th dan black belt in Kyokushkin karate and was the European Champion in 1980-1981.

Basically he is one of those rare people like Leonardo Da Vinci that is some super human who is gifted in literally anything he wants to do.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have babies, their kids will likely have the smart gene.. continue to be wealthy.. and be better of then 99.99% of people. Even if he dies, death cannot take away the kid's genetics or the resources he has accumulated during his life.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His best roles were Sgt. Andrew Scott (Universal Soldier) and Ivan Drago Drago (Rocky IV).
He is a superhuman.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has a couple more years to live but is engaged to a 20 something has a hot ex-wife and beautiful daughter can't believe I used to watch this guy back in the 80s and 90s.
He is "only" 65 years old according to wikipedia.
He could have many years in front of him.
People live these days well into their 80ties - 90ties because of higher living standards. Very few however become centenarians...