You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Been battling cancer.Can't imagine somebody with better genetics.
Dude is way above average in everything; looks, height, fame and money. I heard he's also quite smart.
So we can all agree he can get any girl he wants. And ANY man with options would do is get a 20yo.
Yeah he is really smart....reportedly has an IQ of 160...has a degree and master degree in chemical engineering. He also received a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT but was a bodyguard for Grace Jones and she convinced him to leave school and move to NYC to be with her romantically.Can't imagine somebody with better genetics.
Dude is way above average in everything; looks, height, fame and money. I heard he's also quite smart.
So we can all agree he can get any girl he wants. And ANY man with options would do is get a 20yo.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
He is "only" 65 years old according to wikipedia.has a couple more years to live but is engaged to a 20 something has a hot ex-wife and beautiful daughter can't believe I used to watch this guy back in the 80s and 90s.
en.wikipedia.org