"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Doing stuff with an unexperienced chick

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
I've made out with this chick pretty heavy a couple times, and I wana do some more stuff. The problem is that she has had very little experience past just making out.

How should I ease us into doing more stuff besides making out? Should I start by feeling her up a lot, gradually taking it to the next level? Should I mention to her about doing some more stuff?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
No do not mention anything about doing more stuff. It will just give her a reason to say no or to protest. Otherwise it seems good, do be aware that she might not want it and will show it through glances and stuff, make sure you are aware off her reactions and if possible show her that it's alright.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Your best bet is to make her feel as comfortable around her as possible. If you've learned anything on this site, you should already have done this by using both kino and ****y/funny. Treating her like she's you're bratty little sister is the key to making her comfortable around you.

If you've made her feel incredibly comfortable around you, you should just be able to lead her to where you want to be. When she's comfortable with you, she'll trust you and you'll be able to make her feel that there's nothing wrong with going beyond making out.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
well this is not bad, at least you don't have a slvt h0 on your hands. just tell her what kinda stuff you'd like to try and see if she's open to it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
it's OK if she's the one who doesn't have experience ..as long as you do and you can guide her along then. I think it's a lot better than if she had the experience and I didn't
 
Top