"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

doing nothing the best solution?

smokie

New Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey fellas, whaz up?:D First post here thanx for having this forum. Anyway I got a question for u all. Basically, the story is that I have been 'friends' with some people @ work for about 2-3 years now. When we first met I had a LTR that has since ended. I started this thing with this girl from work and she fell in love with me but to me it was just a casual thing. This has continued for about the last 2 years on and off. I just found out that my other boy from work hooked up with this girl too! This was probably about a year ago. Now, this girl was never my girlfriend, but obviously a little jealousy kicked in (which is why I'm here). I haven't said anything to her about the fact that I know or anything, and I dont plan on it. I don't feel like I have a right to be mad, but for some reason I feel differently towards him now. Im sure he is loyal and would never have done it if this girl and I were 'together', or if he even knew we were hooking up on and off...trouble is we hid that fact from everyone. So, Im just looking for opinions, would you be mad about this situation? And if so at who?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Shame on you for being jealous - hors are everyone's property!!
 

smokie

New Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm a 'hor' too. I know she's seen other people, I guess what bothers me is that this is somebody I know and hang out with. I know she liked the guy before she liked me, but for some reason it still bothers me. Its not that big of a deal since Im not planning on a LTR with her, I guess I was just looking for similar situations/stories to make me feel a little better about it. :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Ah whatever it's all good. It's normal to feel a bit of jealousy. You can't control your feelings, but you can control what you do with them. It's good that you at least realize these feelings you're having and are able to rationalize their validity. Just look for other scores and this situation will bother you less and less as time passes.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
!. You are screwing her and not your friend.

2. She went with your friend knowing that he was your friend.

3. You still went to her on a voluntarily basis

4. She screwed many dudes that were not your friend!

5. Hors are not loyal to just one pimp

6. A hor sees a penis as a penis and does not care about friendly bonds between men - in fact she enjoys fraternizing with men who know each other so that she could be the topic of their conversation!
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by fuzzx
PeurtoRican Lover I thought you were gone man... keep up the good posts!
There is much work to be done with so little time!!! As long as the homo/hor agenda is trumpeted in the ears of young men I will stand against it and be a beacon of truth for those who want to become men and follow the natural order of things!!
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Haha, I love #6... I'm ashamed to say I've fell in that hole myself, but since learned very much from it... now I see it all the time between other dudes that I know... It's rediculous.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Shame on you for being jealous - hors are everyone's property!!
LOL outstanding!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top