Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

doing nothing the best solution?

smokie

Reaction score
Hey fellas, whaz up?:D First post here thanx for having this forum. Anyway I got a question for u all. Basically, the story is that I have been 'friends' with some people @ work for about 2-3 years now. When we first met I had a LTR that has since ended. I started this thing with this girl from work and she fell in love with me but to me it was just a casual thing. This has continued for about the last 2 years on and off. I just found out that my other boy from work hooked up with this girl too! This was probably about a year ago. Now, this girl was never my girlfriend, but obviously a little jealousy kicked in (which is why I'm here). I haven't said anything to her about the fact that I know or anything, and I dont plan on it. I don't feel like I have a right to be mad, but for some reason I feel differently towards him now. Im sure he is loyal and would never have done it if this girl and I were 'together', or if he even knew we were hooking up on and off...trouble is we hid that fact from everyone. So, Im just looking for opinions, would you be mad about this situation? And if so at who?

Reaction score
Shame on you for being jealous - hors are everyone's property!!

smokie

Reaction score
I'm a 'hor' too. I know she's seen other people, I guess what bothers me is that this is somebody I know and hang out with. I know she liked the guy before she liked me, but for some reason it still bothers me. Its not that big of a deal since Im not planning on a LTR with her, I guess I was just looking for similar situations/stories to make me feel a little better about it. :rolleyes:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah whatever it's all good. It's normal to feel a bit of jealousy. You can't control your feelings, but you can control what you do with them. It's good that you at least realize these feelings you're having and are able to rationalize their validity. Just look for other scores and this situation will bother you less and less as time passes.

Reaction score
!. You are screwing her and not your friend.

2. She went with your friend knowing that he was your friend.

3. You still went to her on a voluntarily basis

4. She screwed many dudes that were not your friend!

5. Hors are not loyal to just one pimp

6. A hor sees a penis as a penis and does not care about friendly bonds between men - in fact she enjoys fraternizing with men who know each other so that she could be the topic of their conversation!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
PeurtoRican Lover I thought you were gone man... keep up the good posts!
There is much work to be done with so little time!!! As long as the homo/hor agenda is trumpeted in the ears of young men I will stand against it and be a beacon of truth for those who want to become men and follow the natural order of things!!

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I love #6... I'm ashamed to say I've fell in that hole myself, but since learned very much from it... now I see it all the time between other dudes that I know... It's rediculous.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Shame on you for being jealous - hors are everyone's property!!
LOL outstanding!