Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing Cardio Before Weights Session?

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to trim a thin layer of fat from the old stomach of mine. I normally do my cardio after my workout. But i've found this is getting too tiredsome, im normally soo tired from the weights that i can be stuffed doing any cardio and sometimes don't even bother.

So today i did my cardio before my weights. I found that i could go harder and longer, and it was more interesting...

I'm just wondering if it better to do cardio before or after your workout?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not do them on separate days? Or at least several hours apart. If they are to be in the same session then weights first and cardio last. The cardio will help to transport out various waste products from the muscles which are prevalent after a hard resistance session.

Last edited:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sentrility
I'm trying to trim a thin layer of fat from the old stomach of mine.
No carbs after 6pm. Cardo on NON LIFTING days. Your workout plus cardio is chewing up lots of muscle. Your body will metabolize muscle just as good as fat, maybe better. Keep your cardio AWAY from your workout. I would look into interval training if I were you. HIIT.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sentrility
I'm trying to trim a thin layer of fat from the old stomach of mine. I normally do my cardio after my workout. But i've found this is getting too tiredsome, im normally soo tired from the weights that i can be stuffed doing any cardio and sometimes don't even bother.

So today i did my cardio before my weights. I found that i could go harder and longer, and it was more interesting...

I'm just wondering if it better to do cardio before or after your workout?
If you're interested soley in losing the fat then do it before your workout.

But weights come first if you're interested in BB.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an avid fan of cardio b4 workout. 20-30 mins do it for me.

Can't complain. 230 pounds and I'm almost done cutting.

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still not loosing enough weight and ive been working out for almost 2 months.

Umm...I suppose it takes a while, but im not noticing a significant loss in fat, rather more muscle growth. Perhaps i need to take some herbal fat binder tablets and change my diet even more. :(

Grr..Cutting is hard :( Gaining muscle is soo much easier!