Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
The votes they give are amazing.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Women really care about cars.Only guys care about cars
they can’t even tell the difference between a 2007 bmw and 2021 lmaoWomen really care about cars.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I don't think you could eitherAre you 12 years old?
pull up in a 15 year old OPEL Corsa, with any woman who has the slightest sniff of her 5+ SMVthey can’t even tell the difference between a 2007 bmw and 2021 lmao
Ive driven a crappy old Hyundai, a 2019 Shelby Mustang, and now a 60k F150. The only differences I saw were dudes trying to talk me at drive thrus and parking lots.pull up in a 15 year old OPEL Corsa, with any woman who has the slightest sniff of her 5+ SMV
your value will plummit
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
she's not even hot lolView attachment 5962
Translation:
I'm a nurse and I run a onlyfans page where I show my body for money.
![]()
Ok. But try a Porsche or some gold digger car. Might be different.Ive driven a crappy old Hyundai, a 2019 Shelby Mustang, and now a 60k F150. The only differences I saw were dudes trying to talk me at drive thrus and parking lots.
Women DO care about your financial status (car, outfit, habitat etc.). They allways are up for the best deal they can get. Thats whats called "hypergamy".Only guys care about cars
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Way to move the goal post lmaoOk. But try a Porsche or some gold digger car. Might be different.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯I had a very attractive neighbor at my last apartment who would rarely even say hello when we crossed paths...I got a rental upgrade to a 2021 Mustang for a weekend trip.
While I was loading up my bags she enthusiastically came over and started a long conversation with me. Eventually she told me about the bar she works at and which nights. I told her it was just a rental and she laughed saying “don’t tell anyone else that!”
Yep. We need to be aware of their fantasy and dreams.Women DO care about your financial status (car, outfit, habitat etc.). They allways are up for the best deal they can get. Thats whats called "hypergamy".
Guys dont give a **** about her car or financial status.
so is a woman going to choose a Dave Ramsey millionaire guy with more in savings and driving a old Toyota with a single story ranch house in the sticks or the flashy guy making 300k with a Porsche and nice apartment lolYep. We need to be aware of their fantasy and dreams.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.