"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Does your car makes you beautiful?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
What amazes me the most is the fact that the fat ugly girls are the ones giving the lowest votes to any guy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
WOMAN DONT CARE A **** ABOUT CARS. Men think that they do, so they buy expensive cars to impress.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
pull up in a 15 year old OPEL Corsa, with any woman who has the slightest sniff of her 5+ SMV

your value will plummit
Ive driven a crappy old Hyundai, a 2019 Shelby Mustang, and now a 60k F150. The only differences I saw were dudes trying to talk me at drive thrus and parking lots.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
I had a very attractive neighbor at my last apartment who would rarely even say hello when we crossed paths...I got a rental upgrade to a 2021 Mustang for a weekend trip.

While I was loading up my bags she enthusiastically came over and started a long conversation with me. Eventually she told me about the bar she works at and which nights. I told her it was just a rental and she laughed saying “don’t tell anyone else that!”
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
I've mentioned previously when the subject of cars comes up... Far more important is how well you keep your car.**
So long as your car isn't a cr@p-heap... the interior can make a much bigger difference to a woman, than the actual make and model.

My car isn't anywhere near being 'new' (SAAB haven't made them since 2014), and though it was Audi/BMW money when new, it's not particularly valuable now.
But I always keep it immaculately clean, and it has a gorgeous cream leather interior - A few women have complimented how nice it is inside.
One in particular said something that stuck in my mind... "If your car had been manky, there's no way I'd have set foot in you house"

Whatever you drive - keep it clean and tidy - especially inside.

**Gold-diggers notwithstanding.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I had a very attractive neighbor at my last apartment who would rarely even say hello when we crossed paths...I got a rental upgrade to a 2021 Mustang for a weekend trip.

While I was loading up my bags she enthusiastically came over and started a long conversation with me. Eventually she told me about the bar she works at and which nights. I told her it was just a rental and she laughed saying “don’t tell anyone else that!”
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's a hilarious story man. :rofl::)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women DO care about your financial status (car, outfit, habitat etc.). They allways are up for the best deal they can get. Thats whats called "hypergamy".

Guys dont give a **** about her car or financial status.
Yep. We need to be aware of their fantasy and dreams.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yep. We need to be aware of their fantasy and dreams.
so is a woman going to choose a Dave Ramsey millionaire guy with more in savings and driving a old Toyota with a single story ranch house in the sticks or the flashy guy making 300k with a Porsche and nice apartment lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top