"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Does you OLD profile have professional photos?

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Age
49
Just wondering how many of you got professional photos done and how many of you just did your own photos and what your strategy was.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Schwing

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Age
41
Wouldn't pro pics look too fake and that you're trying too hard?
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
I hired a semi pro photographer and spent less than $300. I told her i wanted dating profile pics and didn't want them to be too professional. I had 3 outfit changes and one with my car at 3 different locations near each other. After I got the pics I had them rated on photo feeler and selected the best ones.

Made a huge difference in my success.

If you go this route, be ready to furnish some good examples of what you want beforehand. Also know what locations you want to go to. if you aren't good at picking out clothes, find someone that can help you.
 

momentomori

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
120
Reaction score
80
Age
37
My pics with an dslr camera rate about 2 points higher than my phone camera pics. It has to do with focal length, aperture and a bunch of technical ****. My best shots are shot in 55mm which research seems to indicate is a good focal length for portraits.

I also hired a pro but they didnt rate much better then my own shots with a tripod.

I recommend getting your own cam with a 55-85mm lens and a tripod.
 

Schwing

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Age
41
My pics with an dslr camera rate about 2 points higher than my phone camera pics. It has to do with focal length, aperture and a bunch of technical ****. My best shots are shot in 55mm which research seems to indicate is a good focal length for portraits.

I also hired a pro but they didnt rate much better then my own shots with a tripod.

I recommend getting your own cam with a 55-85mm lens and a tripod.
Depends on the phone. I have an S22 Ultra which takes amazing photos and has a lot of editing features.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top