Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does you OLD profile have professional photos?

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you got professional photos done and how many of you just did your own photos and what your strategy was.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't pro pics look too fake and that you're trying too hard?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hired a semi pro photographer and spent less than $300. I told her i wanted dating profile pics and didn't want them to be too professional. I had 3 outfit changes and one with my car at 3 different locations near each other. After I got the pics I had them rated on photo feeler and selected the best ones.

Made a huge difference in my success.

If you go this route, be ready to furnish some good examples of what you want beforehand. Also know what locations you want to go to. if you aren't good at picking out clothes, find someone that can help you.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
My pics with an dslr camera rate about 2 points higher than my phone camera pics. It has to do with focal length, aperture and a bunch of technical ****. My best shots are shot in 55mm which research seems to indicate is a good focal length for portraits.

I also hired a pro but they didnt rate much better then my own shots with a tripod.

I recommend getting your own cam with a 55-85mm lens and a tripod.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
My pics with an dslr camera rate about 2 points higher than my phone camera pics. It has to do with focal length, aperture and a bunch of technical ****. My best shots are shot in 55mm which research seems to indicate is a good focal length for portraits.

I also hired a pro but they didnt rate much better then my own shots with a tripod.

I recommend getting your own cam with a 55-85mm lens and a tripod.
Depends on the phone. I have an S22 Ultra which takes amazing photos and has a lot of editing features.