Whydomyeyeshurt
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2022
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 13
- Age
- 49
Just wondering how many of you got professional photos done and how many of you just did your own photos and what your strategy was.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Word. Did you have a friend take some pictures of you or did you just put up some selfies?No but If it’s your only option, do it
If you don’t go pro, have a friend take 6-12 with various poses, settings, and expressions , you pick the best one.Word. Did you have a friend take some pictures of you or did you just put up some selfies?
my exes and friends lolWord. Did you have a friend take some pictures of you or did you just put up some selfies?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Depends on the phone. I have an S22 Ultra which takes amazing photos and has a lot of editing features.My pics with an dslr camera rate about 2 points higher than my phone camera pics. It has to do with focal length, aperture and a bunch of technical ****. My best shots are shot in 55mm which research seems to indicate is a good focal length for portraits.
I also hired a pro but they didnt rate much better then my own shots with a tripod.
I recommend getting your own cam with a 55-85mm lens and a tripod.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.