Does this work for flakes?

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hypothetically...no specific girl here...if a girl flakes on you/says she's busy for a second or third time but you think she miiight still be interested, could you say something like

Her: Omg your going to kill me...i can't make it tonight cause ____. sorryy!! maybe sometime next week? :)
You: Okay, but I'm leaving the next move up to you :) I don't have time to waste chasing after little girls. ;)
Her: hah okay :p
*no further contact unless she contacts you*

Would that work? You're dhv'ing and forcing her to pursue you, while making sure she knows you won't play her games. ...right? I'm sorta new at this.

...and yes, I suppose you could just assume she'll text later if she's interested...

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't work unless her interest level was through the roof. Also if it were through the roof to begin with she wouldn't be flaking.

C+F like that only works if you know the girls into you. Coming off like that, you just sound like an a$$hole and she probably won't care because she has more important things to do.

Instead of that you should have just immediately offered another time for next week and depending on her response, you'd know whether or not she was playing games/stringing you along or digs you and wants to hang out.