Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this style of game sound autistic to any of you?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
When I read certain articles on game, and the example discussions from people who claim to be advanced to the point that they can sleep with basically any girl they choose, it always sounds kind of autistic.

I'm assuming it's just fairytales from people desperate to make some coin from selling coaching and Ebooks etc, but i'm curious how these examlpes sound to you. Maybe it's more of a culture/location issue for all I know:

Here's an example of how an approach looks for him/what he says (example is taken from a mixture of his 'product' as well as a (rare) infield from one of his students)

Hi. You look just like my ex girlfriend except you have a very different energy. Are you Ukranian?

Her: I am from Ukraine

You have a very Ukranian energy. I know people from Russia. Similar energy

Her: I'm from Western Ukraine

You seem like an open person. But you're also Kinda private at the same time

Her: Errr....I guess..?....

You look like you're out shopping for health food

Her: No

you seem like you put up walls around yourself with people that you don't really know, but when you get to know them you open up

Her. Errr.. Ok. I don't know. Isn't that the same for everybody?

Not everyone. I'm from Here bla bla bla. But yeah, You seem very creative, but very analytical at the same time.

Her: Oh! OK.

What do you do?

Her: I work in blablablabla

I can imagine you as a child when you were younger, deciding I want to be an accountant

Her: Not really. But yeah it's ok

At this point there's a little small talk about what she's doing out and then he asks for the number. She rejects him on the basis of being too young (he's 27 and she's like 30 lol) so I think it's more that she's just not into him.

Another example (different PUA) is when she asks what you do, you can say something like 'painting' and then say this :

''"When I sit down to make a portrait, I am usually alone, and when i happen to be alone,I tend to feel slightly inside my own head, it is like an emprisonment of your own mind, that only the strongest souls can liberate themselves from. It is one of those situation Ida, where time just flies by... now, used to be then and then suddenly becomes now, an hour becomes a minute, a minute a second and each and every second turns into small pieces known as milliseconds...Completely focused on the things to come, and it's like that sensation of every bone in your body is working towards creating something big, something new, something that would just blow your mind away. Now with me, It's a struggle, but I love it"

Thoughts? Sounds terribly cringey to me to teh point of almost being ANTI game (lol), but i'm curious what others think

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like Girlschase rubbish. Just marketing. No infields. And from the articles, you know it's jujst armchair theory that would creep girls out in real life, or just make her feel like she's talking too her dads friend or something

No better than 'mysterymethod' and all the other garbage

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example (different PUA) is when she asks what you do, you can say something like 'painting' and then say this :

''"When I sit down to make a portrait, I am usually alone, and when i happen to be alone,I tend to feel slightly inside my own head, it is like an emprisonment of your own mind, that only the strongest souls can liberate themselves from. It is one of those situation Ida, where time just flies by... now, used to be then and then suddenly becomes now, an hour becomes a minute, a minute a second and each and every second turns into small pieces known as milliseconds...Completely focused on the things to come, and it's like that sensation of every bone in your body is working towards creating something big, something new, something that would just blow your mind away. Now with me, It's a struggle, but I love it"

Thoughts? Sounds terribly cringey to me to teh point of almost being ANTI game (lol), but i'm curious what others think
Legit laughed!
Imagine saying that stuff to anyone under 50. She'd think there was something a bit wrong with ya!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This looks like the stuff Neil Strauss was using back in the day, with the exception that it's way too oversaturated in this case. It's merely pseudo profiling; "you look like this", "I bet you're that kinda person", "oh I can sense that kinda vibe from you".

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
This looks like the stuff Neil Strauss was using back in the day, with the exception that it's way too oversaturated in this case. It's merely pseudo profiling; "you look like this", "I bet you're that kinda person", "oh I can sense that kinda vibe from you".
I think so.

ANd this

''

''"When I sit down to make a portrait, I am usually alone, and when i happen to be alone,I tend to feel slightly inside my own head, it is like an emprisonment of your own mind, that only the strongest souls can liberate themselves from. It is one of those situation Ida, where time just flies by... now, used to be then and then suddenly becomes now, an hour becomes a minute, a minute a second and each and every second turns into small pieces known as milliseconds...Completely focused on the things to come, and it's like that sensation of every bone in your body is working towards creating something big, something new, something that would just blow your mind away. Now with me, It's a struggle, but I love it" ''

Is a whole new level of weirdness

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the examples seem written by a high functioning autist. It’s a very unnatural conversation.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read certain articles on game, and the example discussions from people who claim to be advanced to the point that they can sleep with basically any girl they choose, it always sounds kind of autistic.

I'm assuming it's just fairytales from people desperate to make some coin from selling coaching and Ebooks etc, but i'm curious how these examlpes sound to you. Maybe it's more of a culture/location issue for all I know:

Here's an example of how an approach looks for him/what he says (example is taken from a mixture of his 'product' as well as a (rare) infield from one of his students)

Hi. You look just like my ex girlfriend except you have a very different energy. Are you Ukranian?

you seem like you put up walls around yourself with people that you don't really know, but when you get to know them you open up

Not everyone. I'm from Here bla bla bla. But yeah, You seem very creative, but very analytical at the same time.

What do you do?

I can imagine you as a child when you were younger, deciding I want to be an accountant

At this point there's a little small talk about what she's doing out and then he asks for the number. She rejects him on the basis of being too young (he's 27 and she's like 30 lol) so I think it's more that she's just not into him.

It sounds like something an Incel would say. :down: :down:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

What do you do?

Actually this is pretty good...

...this is about what this makes her feel and how she respond not about how weird it sound to u or facts or logic or whatever.

The content doesnt matter.

The thing here is THAT:

This is a pickup artist. This is what he do. This is what he want to do. This is his life style.

How many of the guys in this post willing to say "I wanna be a pick up artist", probably 0-1. This is a choice. And a very hard one.

Personally, I dont see anything wrong with this.

Last edited:

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
One things for sure. Them guys aren't getting laid. Cringed pretty hard reading both examples.

One was autistic cold reading.

The other one is trying to sound all 'deep' but coming across like an awkward dude.

PUA has a lot to answer for

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
“Have you ever felt incredibly excited and turned on in the presence of a balding manlet? Like you had to have him right there, right now?”
lmao. It's just that Ross Jefferies stuff.
NLP and trance words and embedded commands that make her drag you home and blow you, even if you are 65 bald and fat and broke and ugly, and she's a perfect 10, out celebrating her 18th birthday!

I really hope these guys are actually out there saying this stuff to girls, and not just writing about it with fake lay reports etc. It really amuses me!

''Hey, careful. There's a wasp there'

''I see it. Isn't it amazing. Wildlife, I mean. Just watching the wasp can evoke such strong and powerful feelings in us and can make us feel a special connection, i'm sure you'd agree. It can even make us feel excited'' (she's now wet for you)

You can literally do it for any sentence/subject. Funny stuff

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is what it looks like when people try to desperately find a way to 'create' attraction in a girl verbally (In lieu of being her type)

PUA's (from the 'speed seduction' school of PUA) have a theory that by using these autistic sounding sentences you can create some sort of special connection and override her brain and make her want you but it only serves to make her think you are on the usual side which is really the last thing you want. It can works with girls who are already into you, though. But then, so does every style of game tbh

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that this nlp stuff really does work, but it has to be used very subtly. The second example from the OP is a little heavy handed but it does convey the idea. I find that I’m able to do this pretty naturally. Just by making her associate certain emotions with you, you can greatly increase her interest and fascination with you.

Women’s lives are boring beyond our imagination, and when you verbally bring her out of that boring homeostasis, she feels a genuine rush of emotion toward you.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that this nlp stuff really does work, but it has to be used very subtly. The second example from the OP is a little heavy handed but it does convey the idea. I find that I’m able to do this pretty naturally. Just by making her associate certain emotions with you, you can greatly increase her interest and fascination with you.

Women’s lives are boring beyond our imagination, and when you verbally bring her out of that boring homeostasis, she feels a genuine rush of emotion toward you.
post some of your examples on how to do this.

If they're not as cringey as the ones in the OP, i'll test them tomorrow night

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
post some of your examples on how to do this.

If they're not as cringey as the ones in the OP, i'll test them tomorrow night
Thats not how it works. You can't NLP a girl into being attracted to you. As they say, 'you can't negotiate attraction'

but the basic idea is more about bringing up subjects that make her excited - the idea being that she 'links' them feelings of excitement to you because you're the one talking to her

However, as I say, when it comes to getting laid with girls who aren't into you, it's not gonna help, otherwise we'd all be out there sleeping with our dream girls every night

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah it's without a doubt cringy. It's overcomplicating something that should be very simple, you want that woman and all you're there for is to find out whether you can have her. These guys (assuming they're real examples) beat around the bush so much that when they get to the point it's more awkward for her than just being straight up hit on.