"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Does this seem like a good idea?

vincent vega

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I have a crush on this girl, but I haven't really talked to her in almost four months. This is because we had a class together last semester but this semester we dont. Now, I only have one chance to see her, when we pass each other in the hallway between first and second period. I want to ask her out but since it's been so long, i think it would seem kind of weird to do that so abruptly. I would like to talk to her and get to know her a little better first, so I was thinking of asking her if she wants to hang out with my friends and I at lunch. A few of my friends think this is a bad idea and that I should just call her and ask her out, but I still think that seems kind of sudden. Any ideas/opinions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
No offense, really, bro... but i really did not read that but I'm thinking I know what you are asking... Here's a short answer for your question:

Are you confident with it? Do you think this will work? If you do not know, then do it. If you ever saw someone else do it, then do it but only if it was sucessful.
 

vincent vega

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Well, I have done this before with a different girl, but I knew the girl a lot better beforehand. So yeah, I'm pretty confident about this, I just wanted to hear some second opinions or if anyone else here has done this.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Well yeah i'll second you about being confident then. People are different so opinions are different as well, bro. GO FOR IT. good luck, also.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Go for it, your not a complete stranger;
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
three words.... GET ER' DONE...:p
 
Top