Does this mean anything?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached this girl and about 10min into the convo, she asked what kind of girls i'm into.

Does this mean anything? She told me she has a boyfriend already.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how and why. I was thinking that she was interested but wouldn't hook up cuz she has a bf already.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should I persue even though she has a bf or should I find out how much he weigh first?:D

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might have been interested in passing you along to one of her single friends.

Last edited:

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no... it doesn't mean anything

girl: "So, what kinda girls are you into?"

this is a females way to find out if you're either weird (discovering your fetishes) or to know your desperation... it could mean anything, but it doesn't get you to first base.

She could be looking out for one of her single friends, that she could fix you up with depending on what you say. But with this girl, you're not gonna get her. She told you she has a boyfriend... right? Did you ASK her if she had a boyfriend, or did she TELL you? If you asked, that wasn't smart (but in a way it is), and if she just TOLD you, that's her way of saying "so back the hell up, can't have these goodies.."

So, stop letting this question in your mind develop into something it's not, it honestly wasn't worth posting on this forum. You know it didn't mean anything, it's only a question. If you let this question develop into something unreal in your mind, you're gonna get "one-itis". Ain't that a bytch?