"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Does this mean anything?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I approached this girl and about 10min into the convo, she asked what kind of girls i'm into.

Does this mean anything? She told me she has a boyfriend already.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
how and why. I was thinking that she was interested but wouldn't hook up cuz she has a bf already.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
should I persue even though she has a bf or should I find out how much he weigh first?:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
She might have been interested in passing you along to one of her single friends.
 
Last edited:

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
no... it doesn't mean anything

girl: "So, what kinda girls are you into?"

this is a females way to find out if you're either weird (discovering your fetishes) or to know your desperation... it could mean anything, but it doesn't get you to first base.

She could be looking out for one of her single friends, that she could fix you up with depending on what you say. But with this girl, you're not gonna get her. She told you she has a boyfriend... right? Did you ASK her if she had a boyfriend, or did she TELL you? If you asked, that wasn't smart (but in a way it is), and if she just TOLD you, that's her way of saying "so back the hell up, can't have these goodies.."

So, stop letting this question in your mind develop into something it's not, it honestly wasn't worth posting on this forum. You know it didn't mean anything, it's only a question. If you let this question develop into something unreal in your mind, you're gonna get "one-itis". Ain't that a bytch?
 
Top