Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does this hoe deserve my apologee?

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i let a 13 year old drink. should i apologize to her older sister for not being mature enough to tell her not to?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) why are you calling her a hoe
b) well, i dont think you should have let her drink or given her a drink (specially if you know her older sister), but i dont think that you should apologise unless shes really pissed off about it.
c)apologise if you think u made a mistake

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not listen to your gut

If you have a gut feeling saying you did something wrong, then apologize for it. Your gut is usually correct, even if you don't think it is.

The things that I will apologize for is if I did something wrong, if I hurt someone else without knowing it (i.e. hurting someones feelings), or doing something really mean.

Preferably i don't drink and don't want anyone getting mixed up in it.

Lets look at this through objective eyes.
A.) You said "drink if you want to" (just taking wild guess on this. I figure that you are smart enough not to force her to do anything)
B.) She drank on her own free will. No one forced the drink down her throat
C.) Now you are asking for us to tell you if it is alright to apologize. If the sister you just want to bone and you make an apology than it is not alright. If you feel genuinely sorry for it than yes apologize.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, dont call her a hoe.

and yes, you should apologize to her sister and to her. You should have known better than to let a 13year old drink. It's called common sense.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 out of 4 8th graders have gotten/been drunk.

You didn't do anything wrong, screw her sister. Its not like you stuck a beer bong in her mouth and forced her to drink.

Appologize if you want, but IMHO you didn't do anything wrong. I know i wouldn't apologize, then again i never do.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends what you mean by let her drink

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was trying to impress me by showing that she could and will drink alchohol. she said she was bored so im like, okay well what do you want to do? blah blah usual make out spot.... i said "do you want to drink or no?" she brought it up before... then she said she doesnt care. I said "yes or no?" she said yes. i got the alch, the taste killer, and a large shot glass. we went out, i didnt say anything, i poored myself a large shot, probably equal to 1 and 3/4ths of a shot. drank it, didnt say anything, she helped herself.

i dont know........ my WM said "do you realize that shes only 14 and you let her drink? you should be more responsible?"

im thinking it bubbles down to weather its a LTR or just for fun.

EDIT: i meant hoe because i refer to all girls by something that sets me higher than them. actually shes kind of like a LJBF friend.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
EDIT: i meant hoe because i refer to all girls by something that sets me higher than them. actually shes kind of like a LJBF friend.
Don't apologize for what you say, let them deal with it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that providing a minor with alcohol is illegal, she was 13.

Apologize.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes a minor as well is he not? I see no problemw ith him providing if she asked.

Don't apologize, especially if the older sister is pissed. Tell ehr to take that **** out on her younger sis, all you did was show her how to have a good time and prepare her young-ass for HS. shes 14 afetr all, a freshman yes?

And how old are you? You mentioned a makeoutspot in your rambling. Thats abd if shes 13 and drunk. bad idea man lol.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You COULD just think of YOURSELF as "the catch."

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
You COULD just think of YOURSELF as "the catch."
i could do both, and think of my self as the catch thats higher than everyone else.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
i could do both, and think of my self as the catch thats higher than everyone else.
Believe me, you're not.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me you arent a DJ. believe me you arent the catch. its a mood you have to seduce girls. what works for you works for you. what works for me works for me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Believe me, you're not.
That was a little below the belt evil...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Believe me, you're not.
*tumbleweed rolls by*