"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

does this ever happen to you? memories of a girl resurface...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
I know this sounds strange.

but has there ever been a time where you thought of girls in general or of their names. This one name and one person always comes to mind?? Yet you're sure you're not attracted to this person.

This has happened to me recently. whenever i think of something relating to a girl, my friend/acquantance comes to mind. I used to hang out with her about a year ago, but now the only time i talk to her is if i bump into her, we both go to the same college. Im pretty certain im not attracted to her, yet i dont know why this happens.

any comments?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Yep. It's why I dont like girls that always wear the same perfume/always go to the same place.

I always think of my ex when theres that cold-musty car smell in the winter. Damn good memories... *slips into a state of sadness*. Well, shame she had to change and then cheat on me. NEXT! ;)
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by DJBen
Yep. It's why I dont like girls that always wear the same perfume/always go to the same place.

thats why i change perfume and buy all new underwear after a break up... dont want to be associated with anything with the last ex,,,,
 
Top