Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does the good physique help us to attract women?

RRRR9999

Reaction score
Do women really attract the men who are having good physique.??

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it this way, if you dont have the abs and the pecs you wont get marked down. But if you do have them you can get marked up, it helps but its not the be all and end all. Even though I have nagged free stuff by showing my stomach ;)

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've become muscular, attraction from girls has increased SIGNIFICANTLY.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RRRR9999 said:
@Die Hard
thnx :) I will go to gym then :)
Get in shape for yourself, not for women. Do it because it's the healthy thing to do. If you simply do it for aesthetics, you probably won't get proper workouts, or be as consistent (meaning, stopping just because you start getting some girls).

Let women be a side effect of your improved health/physical well-being.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeding the troll

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women could care less if a guy has abs and huge muscles. infact the clubs and stuff I go to the steroids guys do not get too much love. I am in shape but I do not even have a flat stomach or abs. but I am in shape and athletic.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
I am in shape but I do not even have a flat stomach or abs.
That is an anomaly. Abdominal fat is the unhealthiest kind. If you have a gut you are not in shape.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you have a good body, muscles etc, it helps women rationalise why they feel attracted to u. They're prob attracted to you coz of ur game/personality/confidence, but they don't know that, they'll think its coz ur good looking etc

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
That is an anomaly. Abdominal fat is the unhealthiest kind. If you have a gut you are not in shape.
That only counts for women.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Depends on your definition of "in shape", but a person can be healthy without having a completely flat stomach.

Also, care to elabaroate on why abdominal fat is apparently the worst kind? I don't see anything special about it

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Does Toyota manufacture cars?
Is Barack Obama the current president?
Is NBC a Television Network?
Is Super Mario Bros. 3 a video game?

God damn.

Case closed.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be skinny, then I got muscular, now I have a beer gut.

I didn't feel like going back to the gym, so I got GLUTTONY tattooed on my gut.

Don't get as many girls as when I was in shape, but still get way more than when I was skinny.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Almost all of the guys I know that have a ripped physique are terrible with women. I know one bodybuilder who enters in local competitions all the time and usually wins, yet he doesn't pull in hotties. He's one of the most insecure people I know. Another guy I went to high school with. He was real skinny, then starting going to the gym for 3 years straight. He's got a nice 6 pack, decent sized arms, etc. His skills are the same as they were before he started lifting.

The one thing that those two guys have in common, along with pretty much every other guy that lives in the gym, is that they're incredibly insecure and are trying to compensate. They're in the same situation as the guys in this forum that frequent the gym. Either they're extremely skinny, short, or ignored by girls in their life. The first thing they think is "I gotta get ripped." They can't even open their mouths to talk to a girl, yet they think pumping iron is going to solve their problems... and of course it doesn't.

90% of the hot girls I see are with skinny guys that have a good-looking face.