"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does The Club DJ Get To Bang Many Hot Chicks??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Pre Covid, as A DJ spinning tunes in a hot & sweaty club, how likely is it that you would get to smash lots of hot tipsy young woman?

I'm guessing this is a profession in which your chances of getting laid massively increases.

Which other proffesion gets you access to lots of hotties?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Pre Covid, as A DJ spinning tunes in a hot & sweaty club, how likely is it that you would get to smash lots of hot tipsy young woman?

I'm guessing this is a profession in which your chances of getting laid massively increases.

Which other proffesion gets you access to lots of hotties?
I never had to do anything. Multiple hot chicks would literally throw themselves at me on a nightly basis and I could pick and choose who I wanted to fvck that night.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I worked as a DJ for several years and didn't get any chicks while DJing (at the bar, club, restaurant..), chicks come to ask tunes, thats it. I don't know what kind of DJ you were, but if you're a mashup DJ you don't have time to talk to people, if you're a House DJ you have plenty of time.
I got hot girls outside of the venue, girls love DJs, but on the job, never got any. My experience.
I was a house DJ at popular clubs and was fairly well known in the area because I did after hours parties with other DJs and would mingle with people at them...I think that definitely helped because I had a following and people for the most part thought I was a cool guy and was one of them. Also used to go and just hang out with people at various houses when they would have a bunch of people back there and would further mingle...
 
Top